She hosed my snake!!

Yesterday my wife called me to tell me there was a snake at our door and that I should be careful. I asked her what color the snake was and said it was black and yellow. Well, this is our ol buddy King the king snake. I have introduced her to him on a couple of occasions and told her not to fear him and PLEASE don't look at him like he's dinner. Ol King keeps the bad snakes away as well as other unwanted creatures.

When I got home I saw a little water by the door. When she got up to go to work I asked her if she hosed King. She said "Yes, he make me angry." Then she asked "How you know this?" I told her King told me. She really believes me so I am sure she will leave him alone now. B)

Yesterday my wife called me to tell me there was a snake at our door and that I should be careful. I asked her what color the snake was and said it was black and yellow. Well, this is our ol buddy King the king snake. I have introduced her to him on a couple of occasions and told her not to fear him and PLEASE don't look at him like he's dinner. Ol King keeps the bad snakes away as well as other unwanted creatures.

When I got home I saw a little water by the door. When she got up to go to work I asked her if she hosed King. She said "Yes, he make me angry." Then she asked "How you know this?" I told her King told me. She really believes me so I am sure she will leave him alone now. B)

That was cute. Thank you.

Larry

Looks like this?

http://www.blurtit.com/var/question/q/q9/q92/q923/q9239/q923935_704183_speckled-kingsnake.jpg

Around my place we have only common Garter Snakes, harmless snakes though my wife does not like any crawly things, snakes or toads.

That's a funny story! Thanks for sharing

Thats so funny.

Being the pervert I am I probably would have suggested she now needs a snake hosing herself... Well I would have thought it anyway . . Probably why I am in a dovorce.

Hmm I must really be a pervert because I was thinking something totally different before I read this...

Good story and funny..