Everything is sent in to NVC....Questions

You git'er'done you ol hound dawg!!

Literally 5 minutes before I walked in the door this evening NVC sent us an interview date of June 21, 2011. Funny, I had told my wife I htought her interview date would be June 20.

Just sent off an e-m,ail to GUZ asking for the IR-1 and IR-2 interviews to be together in early July.

Gotta hit the sack...I put in a little over 100 hours in ten straight days then drove 4 more hours home. Got my plane ticket paid for and put a couple of grand in the bank account. I gots to scare me up a plane ticket tomorrow and June is a terribly busy month to find an isle seat.

tsap seui

You're on your way - it won't be long now!

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You git'er'done you ol hound dawg!!

Literally 5 minutes before I walked in the door this evening NVC sent us an interview date of June 21, 2011. Funny, I had told my wife I htought her interview date would be June 20.

Just sent off an e-m,ail to GUZ asking for the IR-1 and IR-2 interviews to be together in early July.

Gotta hit the sack...I put in a little over 100 hours in ten straight days then drove 4 more hours home. Got my plane ticket paid for and put a couple of grand in the bank account. I gots to scare me up a plane ticket tomorrow and June is a terribly busy month to find an isle seat.

tsap seui

You're on your way - it won't be long now!

Yassir cuzin Tsap Bawb, you is certainly on yore way!! You mite have better luck scarffin up a ticket rather than scaring up a ticket though.

BTW, let me know when you git yore ticket.

Edited by chilton747 (see edit history)

Got a responce from the GUZ e-mail in 3 hours late last night....

Please be advised that we have not received your beneficiary wife's file yet. Once we receive it, we will start processing the case, and reschedule a visa interview for both of your beneficiaries. We will try to reschedule the visa interview during the time period as requested, however, due to large volume of visa applications we handle, we cannot guarantee we will be able to entertain your request. Your beneficiaries' new interview date will be set according to the Consulate¡¯s interview schedule. We will send them a new appointment packet as soon as their next interview date has been set.

We will see when GUZ sends her a new P-4 packet. I asked for early July but understand it could be anytime. Hated to change the June 21 date from the NVC's P-4 packet but we just can't jepordize our son's high school exams on a "hope" that they get visas.

Well suh, my job is done here, jes gonna pack all this paperwoprk in a bag and go find me a plane ticket on an "aero-plane" gonna go see my baby who wrote me a letter. Anybody remember that song?

I'll let ya know cuzin'.

tsap seui

We will see when GUZ sends her a new P-4 packet. I asked for early July but understand it could be anytime. Hated to change the June 21 date from the NVC's P-4 packet but we just can't jepordize our son's high school exams on a "hope" that they get visas.

Guangzhou most likely will offer early July interview. They did when I asked for early March interview.

If you did not get p4 from Guangzhou by the middle of June, call NVC or email Guangzhou.

Guangzhou most likely will offer early July interview. They did when I asked for early March interview.

If you did not get p4 from Guangzhou by the middle of June, call NVC or email Guangzhou.

Thanks for your advice and experience on what is current in Guangzhou.

I'll be in China with my wife the evening of June 17th and we will wait for the new interview date if it hasn't already come in the mail to her. I have now done everything I could do from America, it is time to be with my wife and see where the man upstairs wants us to live.

Many thanks to everyone on Candle. It's nice to be part of this family.

tsap seui

All the best & happiness to you uncle Tsap.

Long live the red neck culture ! Please continue to contribute to this forum . We miss your humor and creativity.

AW, I ain't goin' anywhere cuzin'. Candle is too much like family after all these years to just up and quit. It's been great to have this place to come to.

After all these years I am on the verge of getting some sort of control back in my life.

Good luck to you guys with your upcoming interview. You should hear word soon now....late June or early July I reckon for your date with GUZ.

Good luck to everyone, for whatever you seek.

tsap seui

Good luck to you and yours tsapper. Looks like this long ride is about to come to an end for y'all.

Magic 8 ball says... "Your in there like swimwear."

Thanks buddy. I hope yer 8 ball is right. I can do no more. The only thing I can do now is get onto that one way 777 on June 16th and hope the folks in GUZ give us the "lucky ducky" visa this time.

tsap seui

Keep the faith tsapper old buddy - yore time is cummin' jes roun the bend - yessiree bob, it shore nuff is.

Thanks for your words Mick. I hope they can get their visas this time. To be honest I am pretty much emotionally and mentally burnt out about right now. Didn't understand it at first but I'm just going through a stage of letdown after concentrating and living the dang application for the last 11 months and now that NVC has everything I have finished my job in America. I'm just empty and played out.

Really looking forward to going over and seeing lil' rabbit again. Take care buddy.

tsap seui