Parents I-130 and I-484 docs while here on a visa

Presumably, some parents are here on a visa after providing convincing ties during an interview that they would, indeed, return to China. Is it convincing or compelling? Matters not.

So, after providing said evidence, the system will, presumably just let them immigrate.

My in-laws do not want to immigrate, cannot get a visa and therefore, they will immigrate.

You gotta love this system.

Presumably, some parents are here on a visa after providing convincing ties during an interview that they would, indeed, return to China. Is it convincing or compelling? Matters not.

So, after providing said evidence, the system will, presumably just let them immigrate.

My in-laws do not want to immigrate, cannot get a visa and therefore, they will immigrate.

You gotta love this system.

You are right. At interview, to my surprise, about 50%-60% applicants are parents. I am not sure if parents can live long in the USA if no Chinese community around after immigration. Hope your in-laws immigration goes well.

In your case, I guess the reason why they can not get visa because of your and your wife's status and their link with China. I have a friend, who and her husband are LPR. Their parents from both sides have no problem of receiving a visa and visiting them many times.