Our application is now at NVC in Portsmouth NH.. Glad we made it this far.. I have paid all the fees,$88 and $404... I am not sure what is next. Will I get a letter or something with the instructions for the next phase? I know this is probably something simple but I am puzzled at what to do next.. Six months and we are this far, hopefully the rest moves swiftly.. Thanks for any help or suggestions...Good luck to all of you and enjoy the spring weather.. Jimu

Our application is now at NVC in Portsmouth NH.. Glad we made it this far.. I have paid all the fees,$88 and $404... I am not sure what is next. Will I get a letter or something with the instructions for the next phase? I know this is probably something simple but I am puzzled at what to do next.. Six months and we are this far, hopefully the rest moves swiftly.. Thanks for any help or suggestions...Good luck to all of you and enjoy the spring weather.. Jimu

I would study the Electronic Processing Thread: http://candleforlove.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=37703

Should be having spouse in China make out a DS-3032 and email it to NVC

Are you doing electronic processing (EP)? It is much faster. If you do it, you will receive an email from NVC with new case number. Anyway, when the bill is shown "Paid", you can prepare your AOS package and her IV package, and email them to NVC (for EP) after you get your new case number.

http://travel.state.gov/visa/immigrants/nvc/nvc_1335.html

Edited by xiaozhu (see edit history)