Chinese Vegetable Seeds

smokiessky

Don't know a place on the internet but my wife has good success actually buying the vegetables at the asian market, eating the vegies and keeping the seeds. She dries the seeds then plants them. Works good.

Are you looking for a particular vegetable?

What a great idea! Why don't we do that? Ima stoopid.

Don't know a place on the internet but my wife has good success actually buying the vegetables at the asian market, eating the vegies and keeping the seeds. She dries the seeds then plants them. Works good.

Are you looking for a particular vegetable?

What a great idea! Why don't we do that? Ima stoopid.

Well we do have to consider that not all of us have acccess to Asian markets.

We went to Vegas two weeks ago and my wife just had to check out the 99 Ranch Market there, along with the Walmart Super store.

Last year we planted a small garden of Chinese vegetables, as well as garlic and peppers. We managed to get a lot out of that little patch and we are expanding it this year. Already have the garlic in the ground and a few others as well. We got the seeds at a local Asian market.

What do you have so far?

We have so far planted Chinese kale with white flowers, edible Rape seed with yellow flowers, red bellpepper, tabasco peppers, Thai peppers, sugar snap peas

boy Choy 2 kinds.Chinese cucumbers and tomatoes. Thanks for every body's info. Looking foward to all the great meals my wife will cook from a garden.

What do you have so far?

We have so far planted Chinese kale with white flowers, edible Rape seed with yellow flowers, red bellpepper, tabasco peppers, Thai peppers, sugar snap peas

boy Choy 2 kinds.Chinese cucumbers and tomatoes. Thanks for every body's info. Looking foward to all the great meals my wife will cook from a garden.

Yummy yum yum!! Now THAT'S what I call a garden!!