nvc had wrong email

This is my first post here and I'm also a member at visajourney.com. I came here because visajourney did not have to much China immigration posts but it is a very informative site I would recommend to anyone looking for immigration how to or information. Me and my wife are at the P3 phase and just waiting for our packet to get to GUZ and that interview date.

After sending our ds-230 I waited three weeks for a conformation email then decided to call NVC. Turns out our packet was completed March 8th but not yet shipped. They had my email wrong but for some weird reason I was still getting emails from NVC. I got the I-846 and DS-230 notification via email. So if you don't hear from the immigration office don't hesitate to call them. I used 603-334-0700 to call nvc and I called early in the morning and got through in like 5 minutes to a live person. Now to wait for the snail mail to china if they every mail it and then wait for the 2 -3 months for Chinese customs to clear.

I did read about the electronic filing on the nvc site when I started NOA2 but it said on the site that they are testing. I didn't want to be beta testing for the nvc and opted for paper.

This is my first post here and I'm also a member at visajourney.com. I came here because visajourney did not have to much China immigration posts but it is a very informative site I would recommend to anyone looking for immigration how to or information. Me and my wife are at the P3 phase and just waiting for our packet to get to GUZ and that interview date.

After sending our ds-230 I waited three weeks for a conformation email then decided to call NVC. Turns out our packet was completed March 8th but not yet shipped. They had my email wrong but for some weird reason I was still getting emails from NVC. I got the I-846 and DS-230 notification via email. So if you don't hear from the immigration office don't hesitate to call them. I used 603-334-0700 to call nvc and I called early in the morning and got through in like 5 minutes to a live person. Now to wait for the snail mail to china if they every mail it and then wait for the 2 -3 months for Chinese customs to clear.

I did read about the electronic filing on the nvc site when I started NOA2 but it said on the site that they are testing. I didn't want to be beta testing for the nvc and opted for paper.

Not sure about the testing of the electronic filing, I filed electronically October of 2009 and it was alot quicker than snail mail. Good luck hope you get case complete soon!

Should have visited this site a while ago, here we have detailed the optional electronic process with NVC that cuts at least 3 months off the processing time when NVC ships via snail mail or "The Slow Boat to China", electronic process eliminates snail mail.

I am constantly referring people over from VJ to CFL because VJ does not have any specific info regarding Guangzhou, and the unique electronic process with NVC.

More: http://candleforlove.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=37703