Mailing Address

In filling out paperwork for upcoming I-130. Talking with LiYuan she gets her postal mail at her work address and not her apartment address. Will this cause problems down the road later? How to address the issue? No pun intended Thanks in advance

In filling out paperwork for upcoming I-130. Talking with LiYuan she gets her postal mail at her work address and not her apartment address. Will this cause problems down the road later? How to address the issue? No pun intended Thanks in advance

Not an issue, I have seen many do this.

My wife received mail at her mother's PO Box.

Can she get mail at her home address? If so I would have it sent there. My wife got her mail at her fathers house and we used his address for all paper work. I think in your cxase it would be best if she could get the mail at her home address. It might look funny to have her mailing address at the same adsdress as her work but it still might be ok. I am sure Dan will answer you with the correct advise soon, he knows alot more than me about such things

Not an issue, I have seen many do this.

My wife received mail at her mother's PO Box.

See I told you

This is common within China. We did the same thing (lived at one address/mail went to a different address)

Can she get mail at her home address? If so I would have it sent there. My wife got her mail at her fathers house and we used his address for all paper work. I think in your cxase it would be best if she could get the mail at her home address. It might look funny to have her mailing address at the same adsdress as her work but it still might be ok. I am sure Dan will answer you with the correct advise soon, he knows alot more than me about such things

Yep, not strange using work address, in many cases mail can get lost if residential address.