When I was in China, we printed out my wife's form G-325A and she signed it before I returned to the States. When I initially typed "None" for middle name, she told me to change it to N/A and I did. Since she does not have a middle, this would not be applicable. However, after doing some reading and what I will be doing from here on out is putting dashes like this --------- in that section; starting with the I-130.

For my G-325A form where it asks for current residence of the father, I have had no contact with him for 12 years. I would put "unknown" in that section but I was told by a 3rd party where he was last known to be living. So, having been told that, I don't think "unknown" quite applies. However, in the interest of keeping things as simple as possible, I don't want to write some lengthy dissertation about not being in contact with him either. So I've gone back and forth between one of the following statements:

simply state the location the 3rd party mentioned but put "last known" before the location

write "I don't have current information"

write "no contact since 2000"