And done ...

My fiancee had her interview March 1 and came away with the pink! I guess our case was probably pretty "simple" (I work in China, we live in the same city, been in a relationship about two years, age is only 2 years apart, no prior marriages, etc.) but I didn't want to take anything for granted. I'm extremely thankful for the help received here on CFL (I'm here echoing Mike's sentiments who posted just earlier today it looks like) and can't imagine going through this process without the internet . She was asked a handful of the regular questions (perhaps for about two minutes or so) and the rest of the time he was typing into his computer before the "Congratulations" came. It was pretty simple ... then again, my fiancee said that during the time she was in there that guy gave only 1 blue and all the rest were pink so I guess she got called to the right window! We'll be staying in China till the end of the semester then heading to the States in the summer. I know I'll be finding A LOT more help on here for the next phase ...

My fiancee had her interview March 1 and came away with the pink! I guess our case was probably pretty "simple" (I work in China, we live in the same city, been in a relationship about two years, age is only 2 years apart, no prior marriages, etc.) but I didn't want to take anything for granted. I'm extremely thankful for the help received here on CFL (I'm here echoing Mike's sentiments who posted just earlier today it looks like) and can't imagine going through this process without the internet . She was asked a handful of the regular questions (perhaps for about two minutes or so) and the rest of the time he was typing into his computer before the "Congratulations" came. It was pretty simple ... then again, my fiancee said that during the time she was in there that guy gave only 1 blue and all the rest were pink so I guess she got called to the right window! We'll be staying in China till the end of the semester then heading to the States in the summer. I know I'll be finding A LOT more help on here for the next phase ...

Nice job....woohoo

Jon,

Congratulations on your fiancee's visa approval!!

Thank you for your extensive consulate review over at VisaJourney:

http://www.visajourney.com/reviews/view-dos-cis-reviews.php?entry=7213

It was very informative and helpful to me!!