American women Vs. Chinese women

Amaro

Yea Don and Chilin, it looks like we are getting it well defined here.

I had not quite defined the jealous of time thing, but your right. But your so right. As long as it is time doing what she wants and with her friends or shoping, YES it is OK, and OK for me to not work and just be there with her. But any hobby, friend, or relative. Yep I agree.

Another thing a little related: Mine can talk for hours and I am suppose to listen. Usually if I speak she gets mad about the way I think too.

And again to emphasize this, since I have been cut off, if I love up on another woman because I need it that is fine. She would be happy to stay married for her face/dignity and I guess some financial advantage. So I got with my hobbies to not cheat and now the big D word.

Edited by SheLikesME? (see edit history)
  • Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And again to emphasize this, since I have been cut off, if I love up on another woman because I need it that is fine. She would be happy to stay married for her face/dignity and I guess some financial advantage. So I got with my hobbies to not cheat and now the big D word.

Hmmmm. Way back when we were waiting out the K-1 visa, before we were married, old tai tai told me several times if I needed a little female attention, it was OK. Since then I've formed the opinion that Chinese women are pragmatic about that, too. I've heard a lot of stories about people she knew in China and a few she's met here. She likes to tell me the only thing men need is sex and sandwiches.

Like I said in a different thread, we have a mutual understanding. If we decide to sample the greener grass we will stay in that pasture. Put another way, infidelity is inexcusable.

Exactly.

When she arrived and especially after she saw that the granddaughter and daughter of my ex were still on my cell phone plan, WHEW - hell had no worse fury. THAT WAS CHEATING - her definition.

Sample a little on the side, huh no problem, as long as it didn't cost, so I guess that leaves hookers out

A secret, sure, as long as it remains that way, as long as it does not cost it is not in her definition of cheating, though she does say it is stupid.

So the moral difference in thinking that is almost incomprehensible by either of us.

Edited by SheLikesME? (see edit history)

Hmmmm. Way back when we were waiting out the K-1 visa, before we were married, old tai tai told me several times if I needed a little female attention, it was OK. Since then I've formed the opinion that Chinese women are pragmatic about that, too.

DANGER DANGER WILL ROBINSON!!!!! This is a trick!! Reminds me of the times my wife has screamed for a divorce and when I agree, then the next two days are filled with her accusing me of wanting a divorce.

Gentlemen let me remind you, if it sounds too good to be true, then it is a TRICK!!

Some call it a test.

Hmmmm. Way back when we were waiting out the K-1 visa, before we were married, old tai tai told me several times if I needed a little female attention, it was OK. Since then I've formed the opinion that Chinese women are pragmatic about that, too.

DANGER DANGER WILL ROBINSON!!!!! This is a trick!! Reminds me of the times my wife has screamed for a divorce and when I agree, then the next two days are filled with her accusing me of wanting a divorce.

Gentlemen let me remind you, if it sounds too good to be true, then it is a TRICK!!

Some call it a test.

I was just repeating what she said - I ain't stupid enough to believe it.

I did have one final thought on this subject, though. I don't recall if it's been mentioned in this topic or not, but it has been posted somewhere around here. One motivator is a sense of duty. What I see is someone driven by what they see as their duty or meeting their responsibility in a marriage. That may differ for other couples, but my tai tai has her idea of what her role and my role are and she will damn sure meet hers. The friction comes when I don't know the all of the duties or behavior expected and she sees that as my failure to meet my obligation. That's taken a lot of work, but we are a lot closer on how things work between us now.

One example of duty is her getting up every morning and cooking breakfast before I went to work. She'd get really pissed if suggested eating cereal or something, but she insisted on cooking eggs and stuff. Too often I ended up with angry eggs. When she wasn't working, she'd go back to bed after I left for work, but she insisted on cooking breakfast.

There are lots of examples, but I want to keep this short. I simply want to make the point that confused signals where the US side didn't meet some known or unknown duty, The reaction could look like jealousy.

So just end it like that huh? Leave us wondering? HELP US DON, HELP US. WHAT ARE SOME OF THE DUTIES OF THE HUSBAND?. I was just in this discussion tonight after making more agreements to settle up. She always says she does not want to repeat herself, about what I should do. Heck if I remember all her rants. Maybe you can help this feeble minded old fool so he can do better in the future.

all this talkin now reminds me of that famouse country n western song...I'm sure you all know by now, however let me refresh yor memorgams...

Well, I guess it was back in '63,

When eatin' my cookin' got the better of me.

So I asked this little girl I was goin' with to be my wife.

She said she would, so I said "I do"

But I'd have said, "I wouldn't", if I'd just knew

How sayin' "I do" was gonna screw up all of my life.

Well, the first few years weren't all tha bad.

I'll never forget the good times we had.

'Cause I'm reminded every month when I send her the child support.

Well, it wasn't too long 'til the lust all died, and I'll admit I wasn't too surprised,

When I come home and found my suitcase sittin' out on the porch.

Well, I tried to get in, she'd changed the locks.

Then, I found a note taped on the mailbox that said,

"Goodbye, Turkey. My attorney will be in touch".

So I decided, right then & there.

I was gonna do what's right: give her her fair share.

But, brother, I didn't know her share was gonna be that much.

She got the gold mine. I got the shaft.

They split it right down the middle, and they give her the better half.

Well it all sounds sorta funny, but it hurts too much to laugh.

Now listen, you ain't heard nothin' yet!

Why, they give her the color television set,

Then they give her the house, the kids, and both of the cars.

Then they started talkin' about child support, alimony, and the cost of the court.

Didn't take long to figure out how far in the toilet I was.

I'm tellin' ya, they have made a mistake,

'Cause it adds up to more than this cowboy makes.

Besides, everything I've had worth taken, they've already took.

While she's livin' like a queen on alimony,

I'm workin' two shifts & eatin' bologny,

Askin' myself, "Why didn't you just learn how to cook?!"

They give her the gold mine. They give me the shaft.

They said they's splittin' it all down the middle, and she got the better half.

Well, it all sounds mighty funny, but it hurts too much to laugh,

Instrumental break.

They split it right down the middle, and they give her the better half.

Well, I guess it all sounds funny, but it hurts too much to laugh.

(spoken)

I got your shaft. Well, I don't have to worry about totin' a billfold,

no more. I let my wife tote it; I'm gonna be carryin' food stamps.

You get it, judge? oh wait, That's not funny, huh? Judge?

Contempt of court?! what you mean...Judge...

Hmmmm. Way back when we were waiting out the K-1 visa, before we were married, old tai tai told me several times if I needed a little female attention, it was OK. Since then I've formed the opinion that Chinese women are pragmatic about that, too. I've heard a lot of stories about people she knew in China and a few she's met here. She likes to tell me the only thing men need is sex and sandwiches.

Like I said in a different thread, we have a mutual understanding. If we decide to sample the greener grass we will stay in that pasture. Put another way, infidelity is inexcusable.

I find this interesting, because my wife told me similar things.

A good friend of mine (Chinese woman) warned me this was a trick, but of course I already suspected that, I am dumb but not THAT dumb.

Would ANY thinking man fall for this trick?

Why is something like this said, perhaps it is an intelligence test?

WHAT ARE SOME OF THE DUTIES OF THE HUSBAND?. I was just in this discussion tonight after making more agreements to settle up. She always says she does not want to repeat herself, about what I should do. Heck if I remember all her rants. Maybe you can help this feeble minded old fool so he can do better in the future.

I can tell what some of my duties are. I am sure they vary with different husbands but:

Vacuum floors.

Wash clothes, put out to dry, bring them in, fold and put up.

Cook my meals when she is at work (best not eat out).

Cut wood.

Keep cars in good repair (and clean hers).

Keep house in good repair (also remodel our other house).

Keep up the yard.

Help her with the garden.

Keep all the money and pay the bills.

Give her daily massages.

Don't talk on the phone for a long time.

This is just a partial list but I think you get the idea.

WHAT ARE SOME OF THE DUTIES OF THE HUSBAND?. I was just in this discussion tonight after making more agreements to settle up. She always says she does not want to repeat herself, about what I should do. Heck if I remember all her rants. Maybe you can help this feeble minded old fool so he can do better in the future.

I can tell what some of my duties are. I am sure they vary with different husbands but:

Vacuum floors.

Cut wood.

Keep up the yard.

Give her daily massages.

Cuzin', I knows mens ain't supposed to get hot and nasty with each other, but if'n you ever divorce that Chinese royality you done married, could I be yore next wife?

tsap seui

And I WILL have a headache EVERY NIGHT!!!! Get it? You ain't gittin' it!!!!

Cuzin', I knows mens ain't supposed to get hot and nasty with each other, but if'n you ever divorce that Chinese royality you done married, could I be yore next wife?

tsap seui

And I WILL have a headache EVERY NIGHT!!!! Get it? You ain't gittin' it!!!!

Jes as long as you keep the furniture tied down.

Vacuum floors.

Cut wood.

Keep up the yard.

Give her daily massages.

Thats it?

She's going pretty easy on you. She must love you long time.

Thats it?

Yep I totally agree!! She is easy on me. I wuz always the kind that had to hang pork chops around my neck to get the dog to play with me but alls I has to do is do these simples chores and duties and my wife will plays wiff me too.

Thats it?

Yep I totally agree!! She is easy on me. I wuz always the kind that had to hang pork chops around my neck to get the dog to play with me but alls I has to do is do these simples chores and duties and my wife will plays wiff me too.

Fair recompense.