• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just saw Leonard's photos. Very good shots, but the only area I recognized was Yuzhong shopping area. Hey! No pic of McDonald's?

What district were you staying in?

I stayed in my wife's apartment in the Yuzhong District not far from the Yuao Bridge. We could see the Jianling river from her livingroom window.

I just saw Leonard's photos. Very good shots, but the only area I recognized was Yuzhong shopping area. Hey! No pic of McDonald's?

What district were you staying in?

I stayed in my wife's apartment in the Yuzhong District not far from the Yuao Bridge. We could see the Jianling river from her livingroom window.

We stayed in the Yubei District and Yuzhong District. We didnt even go near the Mc Donalds while I was there, but I did see it. We also saw a KFC, Jennifer says that it is really nasty to eat there. Her parents live Banan District. I loved it there, the only thing I couldnt get used to was the toliet there, I think you know what I am talking about, right? I miss the steamed bread and noodles for breakfeast that her dad used to go and get us every morning.

Hi  Lenjia,

I also have about 400 photos from CQ and you can see many of them on my family web site. Just click the link in my signature below.  Sorry I haven't updated in a while with more photos.

Marty, my wife does have a sister and 2 very beautiful friends looking. :lol:

Bryan

Those are some pretty good pictures, are some of them missing, I got a few red "X" in there? If you would like to see our pictures, just E-mail and I will set you up with the information.

What part of Chong Qing did you live in? Some of the pictures look like I have been there before.

Because of so many photos, you might need to refresh the page if you do not have a fast connection.

The community my wife lives in is Dong Fang Jia Yuan, and is located across the Jianglian River.

Some of the photos are from the Garden at the river and also in the Gele Mountain area where my wife is from. The rest of the photos are from just about every where in CQ.

Bryan

Hi  Lenjia,

I also have about 400 photos from CQ and you can see many of them on my family web site. Just click the link in my signature below.  Sorry I haven't updated in a while with more photos.

Marty, my wife does have a sister and 2 very beautiful friends looking. :lol:

Bryan

Those are some pretty good pictures, are some of them missing, I got a few red "X" in there? If you would like to see our pictures, just E-mail and I will set you up with the information.

What part of Chong Qing did you live in? Some of the pictures look like I have been there before.

Because of so many photos, you might need to refresh the page if you do not have a fast connection.

The community my wife lives in is Dong Fang Jia Yuan, and is located across the Jianglian River.

Some of the photos are from the Garden at the river and also in the Gele Mountain area where my wife is from. The rest of the photos are from just about every where in CQ.

Bryan

I guess you ran out of bandwith, I will try again later and refresh the page, thanks :D