Can our Niece come to live?

Hi Guys,
A question for anyone who might know. I know this is alittle off topic as far as Husband and Wife go but i don't know anyone who knows more than the people on here.
My wife and i would like for our Niece to come and live with us .... She's 14 and her parents are all for it.
Is there a visa that would allow this?

Thanks in advance
Dave and Jing

Hi Guys,

A question for anyone who might know. I know this is alittle off topic as far as Husband and Wife go but i don't know anyone who knows more than the people on here.

My wife and i would like for our Niece to come and live with us .... She's 14 and her parents are all for it.

Thanks in advance

Dave and Jing

This has been talked about before.

My wife and I also did some research as we wanted to bring our nephew to come live with us.

Bottom line... there to no way to make this happen.

Yep, asked a few times, note #8 from I-130 instructions:

http://i949.photobucket.com/albums/ad334/dnoblett/Immigration%20Stuff/I-130WhoMayNot1.png

http://i949.photobucket.com/albums/ad334/dnoblett/Immigration%20Stuff/I-130WhoMayNot2.png

http://www.uscis.gov/files/form/i-130instr.pdf

Only three routes,

1 Like Carl said perhaps get accepted by an American college. Student Visa.

2 Your wife becomes a US Citizen and petitions for sibling, this would bring sibling over as well as sibling's family. F4 class time 10 years or so. (Unfortunately this would not be an option niece would be no longer a minor by time visa number could be issued)

3 Niece grows up and somehow finds an American fiancee or spouse.

Hi Guys,

Thanks in advance

Dave and Jing

Bring her in through Mexico ?

Just teasing of course!

We have talked about the student visa ... and it's a definate possibilty, I told my wife that i didn't think there was a visa for family other than children ... but thought i'd ask just to be sure.

We ( myself and her family ) are hoping to get her a student visa ... as i told my wife ... she will have to come to enroll in an intensive enlish language call first ... or pass the TOFEL test which i know she can't do right now.

We'll keep you all posted on what happens in the future

Dave and Jing

We have talked about the student visa ... and it's a definate possibilty, I told my wife that i didn't think there was a visa for family other than children ... but thought i'd ask just to be sure.

We ( myself and her family ) are hoping to get her a student visa ... as i told my wife ... she will have to come to enroll in an intensive enlish language call first ... or pass the TOFEL test which i know she can't do right now.

Dave and Jing

Keep researching. My wife's cousin is here as a student at a university in Dallas TX.

I-130 is for petitioning for IR visas, IR=Immediate Relative (Spouse, Parents, Children, or Siblings) of petitioner are considered I.R.

Dave and Jing

Keep researching. My wife's cousin is here as a student at a university in Dallas TX.

I-130 is for petitioning for IR visas, IR=Immediate Relative (Spouse, Parents, Children, or Siblings) of petitioner are considered I.R.

SMU? UTA? UTD?

SMU? UTA? UTD?

SMU, She is a violinist, She is looking into Juiliard or perhaps Eastman School of Music next.

SMU? UTA? UTD?

SMU, She is a violinist, She is looking into Juiliard or perhaps Eastman School of Music next.

I will add links to one of her recitals.