Daylight Savings time

chilton747

I wish I could set my life back about 40 years.

When I worked third shift we had to work an extra hour because of the clock being set back. :blink: Come in at 11, work till 12, clock set back to 11 again. :rolleyes:

One hour overtime!:)

I wish I could set my life back about 40 years.

When I worked third shift we had to work an extra hour because of the clock being set back. :blink: Come in at 11, work till 12, clock set back to 11 again. :rolleyes:

One hour overtime!:)

Yep a friend called me this evening and told me he had to work 13 hours tonight on 3rd shift. I said "good, you get 1 hour overtime and I get 1 hour extra sleep." :P

I really don't like this setting back the clock, then in the spring, turn the clock forward, it's :bullshit: i tell you, this is to keep us to messed up in the head to remember what GUZ is doing to some of us and that is :horsehit: to.

If China can manage with a country that size on one time zone then we can manage with a set time ( only one ) for the whole year, then again I guss I'm just :dsheep: a dead sheep.

Have any of you tried to explane this to your S.O. in China?, I have and let me tell you, she isn't dump buuuttt, it's easier to pull teeth. :roller:

( edited to add) I tell her, she listens, then she ask's "Why ", I tell her, she listens, then she asks " Why ", do you see where this is going?, now I have a head ache, need Willow bark, agggggghhhhhhh

Edited by Mike62356 (see edit history)

In relationship to Daylight Savings Time, wise old Indian chief once said:

"Isn't that just like white man's government. They figure they can make blanket longer by cutting off a foot at one end and sewing in on at the other." :lol:

In relationship to Daylight Savings Time, wise old Indian chief once said:

"Isn't that just like white man's government. They figure they can make blanket longer by cutting off a foot at one end and sewing in on at the other." :lol:

Good one Mick. :lol: Pretty well sums up the logic behind Daylight Savings Time

tsap seui

( edited to add) I tell her, she listens, then she ask's "Why ", I tell her, she listens, then she asks " Why ", do you see where this is going?, now I have a head ache, need Willow bark, agggggghhhhhhh

Were you thinking about the comedian Louis C.K. when you wrote that? :lol:

This is severely not safe for work and not safe for kids, but is so damn funny:

"Why"