GA drivers Permit

I have a question about translating documents. I have a copy of the GA drivers manual so my wife can study for her test. I also have a copy in PDF format. I have read that you can translate a PDF file using Google Translator, you just upload file and choose the language. I have tried this but it does not seem to work for me. Does anyone know of a way to translate a 57 page PDF that does not cost a fortune???

Any and all suggestios will be welcome :)

Robert

p.s. Got the EAD and Travel papers on Monday....now just waiting for green card :rolleyes:

I have a question about translating documents. I have a copy of the GA drivers manual so my wife can study for her test. I also have a copy in PDF format. I have read that you can translate a PDF file using Google Translator, you just upload file and choose the language. I have tried this but it does not seem to work for me. Does anyone know of a way to translate a 57 page PDF that does not cost a fortune???

Any and all suggestios will be welcome :)

Robert

p.s. Got the EAD and Travel papers on Monday....now just waiting for green card :rolleyes:

Depends on document, many are locked, or are simply a scans of a document and is a collection of photos, so no characters to be recognized by online translator, is hard to translate a picture.

The DL thread has links to CA, and WA learners guides in Chinese. http://candleforlove.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=16706

• 4 weeks later...