Cases sent to Texas USCIS center yesterday

I looked online at our cases today and saw the first activity. I got all excited, then I went to the case status section and the I-130's which have been at the California service center since early August got sent to the Texas service center yesterday. The online status report says...

On November 2, 2010, we transferred these cases I130 IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR RELATIVE, FIANCE(E), OR ORPHAN to our TEXAS SERVICE CENTER location for processing and sent you a notice explaining this action. Please follow any instructions provided on the notice. We will notify you by mail when a decision is made. If you move while this case is pending, please use our Change of Address online tool to update your case with your new address or call our customer service center at 1-800-375-5283.

Anyone know if they will start us from the bottom of the deck at Texas? I understand California is very busy and can see the logic for sending the cases to Texas....just hoping we don't have to start at the bottom of the pile....again. Most likely will though.

tsap seui

Hold on Tsapster!! It seems like processing has really slowed down since I filed for my lady back in April. I guess I filed at the "right time". Im sure your good at the waiting game by now so you probably arent too affected by this.

What, me affected by waiting???? NOOOOOOOOOOOO WAY!!!

After 4 years of this game, the septum in my nose has separated from constant nose picking, I've scratched all the skin offa my butt and had to switch to scratchin' my arm pits. I talk to myself constantly, walk into the sides of buildings, and I masturbate incesstantly, like some monkey in the zoo during springtime.....I'm not affected at all, I tells ya, not at all not at all not at all not at all not at all....I scream into this manicured wilderness.

tsap seui

Where the heck is my vasolene :o

No telling what order they will pull the files. But I still betcha you will get yore interview in March. ;)

my ol' cuzin' country corn mash, who knows, we may sit in the Texas service center for another 3 months, then git the notice that the case has been sent to Vermont for processin'....YEEEEEEEE HAWWWWWW YIP YIP YIP.....I likes an application that makes all the rounds. :lol:

We've got time, I'm still young enough to not need a walker, the kid has only grown 10 inches taller than since I first met him, and lil' rabbit still has all her teef.....no problem. :lol:

tsap seui

No telling what order they will pull the files. But I still betcha you will get yore interview in March. ;)

my ol' cuzin' country corn mash, who knows, we may sit in the Texas service center for another 3 months, then git the notice that the case has been sent to Vermont for processin'....YEEEEEEEE HAWWWWWW YIP YIP YIP.....I likes an application that makes all the rounds. :lol:

We've got time, I'm still young enough to not need a walker, the kid has only grown 10 inches taller than since I first met him, and lil' rabbit still has all her teef.....no problem. :lol:

tsap seui

That's my cuzin Rash.. :lol:

I looked online at our cases today and saw the first activity. I got all excited, then I went to the case status section and the I-130's which have been at the California service center since early August got sent to the Texas service center yesterday. The online status report says...

On November 2, 2010, we transferred these cases I130 IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR RELATIVE, FIANCE(E), OR ORPHAN to our TEXAS SERVICE CENTER location for processing and sent you a notice explaining this action. Please follow any instructions provided on the notice. We will notify you by mail when a decision is made. If you move while this case is pending, please use our Change of Address online tool to update your case with your new address or call our customer service center at 1-800-375-5283.

Anyone know if they will start us from the bottom of the deck at Texas? I understand California is very busy and can see the logic for sending the cases to Texas....just hoping we don't have to start at the bottom of the pile....again. Most likely will though.

tsap seui

I think it is your turn to be on top TSAP,, a change of positions is sometimes most enjoyable if you know what I mean,,,,, TK

tsap seui

I think it is your turn to be on top TSAP,, a change of positions is sometimes most enjoyable if you know what I mean,,,,, TK

Oh yeah buddy, nuthin' like a good ol' change of posistions. :whistling: :baby: :eyebrow:

Damn I am glad that somin' happening. There is always hope as long as she still has her teefies. :lol: :lol:

yea there is nothing like everybody havin' a look. I hope they don't put it on the bottom too but you have worked for the gov and dealt with the VA but your VA disability was approved pretty fast compared to most. So I'll be a keepin' ma fingers and toes crossed.

Larry

Edited by amberjack1234 (see edit history)

Damn I am glad that somin' happening. There is always hope as long as she still has her teefies. :lol: :lol:

yea there is nothing like everybody havin' a look. I hope they don't put it on the bottom too but you have worked for the gov and dealt with the VA but your VA disability was approved pretty fast compared to most. So I'll be a keepin' ma fingers and toes crossed.

Larry

Yep, I was pretty lucky with the VA LArry, still have some loose ends but it looks like 2011 will get them.

Everything is "just a process".

I forget who first told me that, but man, has it ever been my guiding light in this waiting on immigration stuff, and then jumping into bed with the VA back in 2008.

It would have been real easy to just get angry and become a victum. Thank goodness I learned long ago that letting emotions get into your way is less than helpful. I have to thank the man up above and the love of the lil' rabbit for the focus and patience. I can't take any credit for either one of those virtues, they just showed up when I most needed them both. And a sense of humor, thank goodness lil' rabbit mirrors my wacked out sense of humor.

We have managed to laugh our way through most of this mess. I see the stress of the upcoming interview starting to rise it's ugly head a bit, but lil' rabbit is more stoic this time and has been around the block a few times since the hurt of the interview back in July 2007 and subsequent 10 month wait for the denial.

This extended wait has made us grow and mature as a couple, it has shown us what is REALLY important in our relationship, and I am amazed at the strength it has given us. If someone had told us what we would endure back when we started this process in 2006, I'm certain we may well have taken a completely different route.....my moving to China, say.

Oh well, another old saying "what doesn't kill you, only makes you stronger" has certainly been proven truthful in our relationship. We understand that we met each other at the right time for both of us, any younger and we would both have run in another direction from each other. At our ages now, we both had enough life's experiences to see that we have a great thing in each other, have been given the gift of meeting each other, and are now too wizened from our pasts to let this thing we have, go.

I'm a blessed man.

tsap seui

Hold on Tsapster!! It seems like processing has really slowed down since I filed for my lady back in April. I guess I filed at the "right time". Im sure your good at the waiting game by now so you probably arent too affected by this.

After 4 years of this game, the septum in my nose has separated from constant nose picking, I've scratched all the skin offa my butt and had to switch to scratchin' my arm pits. I talk to myself constantly, walk into the sides of buildings, and I masturbate incesstantly, like some monkey in the zoo during springtime.....I'm not affected at all, I tells ya, not at all not at all not at all not at all not at all....I scream into this manicured wilderness.

tsap seui

Forget the vasolene, too spensive, just find a parked car and pull the bearing cap off the front wheel. You'll find all the best lubricent there, plus it's free, which will make your wife happy.

tsap seui

Forget the vasolene, too spensive, just find a parked car and pull the bearing cap off the front wheel. You'll find all the best lubricent there, plus it's free, which will make your wife happy.

Lee! That's the funniest thing I have read in a long time. :roller:

What is the current time line for I-130 nowdays ? I thought they have gone a bit fast due to lack of interest from people to come to the US plus electronic filings.

• 3 weeks later...

Got a USCIS hit today on lil' rabbit's and Bubba Jr.'s cases.

Might just be the Texas service center logging them into their system from the California service center. Cases were sent to Texas 3 weeks ago. Anyhow, a hit is a hit. The wording said the cases were transfered and being processed.

My heart beat only went up a mere 2 beats per minute. I've been in this game way too long and am far too war weary and jaded to get excited before I see a decision. :D

Our personal timeline, if we could make such a thing, is for a March/April interview, any sooner and I would have to stall a bit with the NVC. Our son can't afford to take off any time from school to be hangin' out in Guangzhou. We neither one trust the system and we're tryin' to get an interview when he is on break, otherwise he'll get flown in for the medical and interview, and flown right back home within hours of the interview....pink, blue, or white. His schooling is of upmost importance.

One way or the other my time wasted away from my family, and as Uncle freakin' Sam's yoyo is soon to end. ;) I'll garowntee you dat dare lil' fact.

tsap seui

Got to be March or April tsapper.....no doubt about it. Just imagine what it is finally gonna feel like to have that thar viser in thuh lil rabbitts pastport (that thars whut she needs tuh git past the port). As my granpappy usta say, "I'll betchee uh dollar too uh donut" she's goin tuh be upair in pennsyltucky afore ye can wawlk aroun uh possum three times wif uh hawk-bill knife...... :huh: :lol: