Cali Received I-130

Friends ;

Just got email notification from USCIS that my I-130 has been received for processing . It's forwarded to California Service Center. Funny thing is I live in South Carolina . Isn't this supposed to be going to Vermont Service Center ? Maybe they shift from one center to another depending on work load ???

Load balancing that's why there is one central PO Box, to mail the petition to.

Friends ;

Just got email notification from USCIS that my I-130 has been received for processing . It's forwarded to California Service Center. Funny thing is I live in South Carolina . Isn't this supposed to be going to Vermont Service Center ? Maybe they shift from one center to another depending on work load ???

I live in Virginia, and my I-130 went to the California Service Center.

Friends ;

My wife and son's I-130's have been at the California service for right at 3 months, yesterday they got sent to the Texas service center.

Funny how they sent cases that were at California for 3 months to another service center, and turned around and sent yours to California...at least our two cases made room for yours. :D

Good luck to you. I have heard California is very busy. All any of us can do is hang onto the guard rails of the wild ride.

tsap seui

Friends ;

My wife and son's I-130's have been at the California service for right at 3 months, yesterday they got sent to the Texas service center.

Funny how they sent cases that were at California for 3 months to another service center, and turned around and sent yours to California...at least our two cases made room for yours. :D

Good luck to you. I have heard California is very busy. All any of us can do is hang onto the guard rails of the wild ride.

tsap seui

Well, my petition was mailed yesterday. I live in FL. Lord knows where that will end up. In for a penny, in for a pound. Guess I'll just have to hang on end enjoy the ride. Good thing my lao po understands that it's a process. :unsure: