Letter writing

Would any one like to join me in a letter writing to the national news? I am not such a good writer. I am thinking of writing to ABC,CBS, ETC. to see if we can get an investigation in the Guangzhou consulate. What do you think? I am not looking for any fame just some justice.

• 10 months later...

Would any one like to join me in a letter writing to the national news? I am not such a good writer. I am thinking of writing to ABC,CBS, ETC. to see if we can get an investigation in the Guangzhou consulate. What do you think? I am not looking for any fame just some justice.

OMG! I'm having a Deja Vu experience. Someone please wake me from this dream and tell me there is not another BH lurking. .

Way, Way, Way, Way back when, one of our early members actually got a response and was on a segment of Lou Dobbs old show on CNN. As I recall, it was generally ok but was presented in somewhat of a "mail order bride" angle and didn't do much good. Wolfman, who knows if BH is in the bushes.Could be.

Letter writing can help and members have tried various angles with the media. As a retired journalist, however, I can tell you that generally problems with a particular consulate won't get you very far unless it ties in with a bigger picture somehow.

Edited by Mick (see edit history)

OMG! I'm having a Deja Vu experience. Someone please wake me from this dream and tell me there is not another BH lurking. .

Don't even say that! Or think it! Or consider it! Or let your brother/sister/mother/father think it!

Besides, is there some reason to think anything like that? Some slow down I hadn't noticed or something?

Edited by foobaz123 (see edit history)