How long for Visa after Pink

Amaro

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I called DOS today to see what notes they had in their system. Our case is officially under administrative processing. So yeah, its anyones guess on when she will get her visa.

Crap.... :censor: :angry:

Sorry to hear that.

Hmm it seems the package is at the post office and is ready for pick up. I just want to make sure that it is the package and not a blue or white slip along with her passport.

Got this email from Guz just now.

Please be advised that your beneficiary's visa has been issued,

hopefully she will receive the visa packet soon.

Edited by Amaro (see edit history)

Hmm it seems the package is at the post office and is ready for pick up. I just want to make sure that it is the package and not a blue or white slip along with her passport.

Got this email from Guz just now.

Please be advised that your beneficiary's visa has been issued,

hopefully she will receive the visa packet soon.

GREAT NEWS buddy!!!!

Ok she got the package and visa in hand, no more worries there. Only problem now is that I have her XRAY tube, and I am hoping they dont ask for it at the POE. Either way, I am going to be meeting her there.

Congrats!!!! They did not want to see my wife's xray tube when we went through the POE.

Great news! When will she be here?

Going to fly into JFK on the 22nd, and I will fly up there to meet her. We will stay in NYC for the weekend then leave on sunday to florida.

I'm really happy to see this working out for you guys. Good luck with school and the marriage. :)

tsap seui