Home from China

I am putting together my Cr-1 package now that I am home from China. We are now married in China,finally :D . I have filled out the I-130 and I-129 petitions, also signed the G 325 form as well as the G-1145 notification of application acceptance form.. Ok.. so I want to do this correctly, I am not sure do I send the 129 and 130 in the same envelope together, that makes sense to me but I am not a gov

t worker. What else should I make sure I send off to Chicago. I have a check for 355USD, Is now the time to send copies of birth certificate and fotos of each other?? As alaways you know I really apprecite everybody's help here. Happy Labor Day week-end to you all!! Enjoy.. Jimu

I-129? This petiton is for a work visa. CR-1 uses only I-130.

Will need 2 G-325A one from petitioner, and one from beneficiary.

G-1145 is optional, it is so that USCIS will email you if and when they receive the petition.

You may want to start here: http://www.visajourney.com/content/i130guide1

I am putting together my Cr-1 package now that I am home from China. We are now married in China,finally :D . I have filled out the I-130 and I-129 petitions, also signed the G 325 form as well as the G-1145 notification of application acceptance form.. Ok.. so I want to do this correctly, I am not sure do I send the 129 and 130 in the same envelope together, that makes sense to me but I am not a gov

t worker. What else should I make sure I send off to Chicago. I have a check for 355USD, Is now the time to send copies of birth certificate and fotos of each other?? As alaways you know I really apprecite everybody's help here. Happy Labor Day week-end to you all!! Enjoy.. Jimu

Congratulations on your wedding. For a CR-1, you only need to fill out the I-130.

Congratulations on your wedding! As others have said, just I-130. There is a lot of good information here; don't be afraid to ask if you have any other questions along the way. One thing I learned through my experience is to include as much information as possible when you submit your initial petition (aka frontloading). I only included my affidavits by two people, but many others have included all of the evidence that they have gathered up until submitting the petition. Best of luck!