Ya just never know what to expect

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, I just got back from Ohio a bit ago, dead tired, yet wound up from the trip back. I'll reply to you guys Sunday....I do want to say, I found I had gotten the petition back late Tuesday night when I got home from working a lot of hours on a house and then one of the guys I'm working with, and I left Wednesday morning to do another step for the second draw on a house we started in Ohio....I haven't even had a chance to think much about this situation until the five hour ride back this evening.

I have talked to the lil' rabbit and we are both a little stunned that the USCIS would send the whole thing back to me instead of asking for a RFE, but they did, so as we have done for almost 4 years now, we will deal with what we have been given.

We have been through a lot and I tell you, we are both calm about this. We talked about it for a bit as I rode through Ohio and the lil' rabbit and I decided that I will just smile, put my application back into the detailed order that it was in when I sent it in...cover letter, index of what is contained in the application (that made the entire application so easy to find what you were looking for), etc., and I will try and write in her address on the I-130 form itself...and come Monday morning I will send it back.

I'm not going to send them a copy of their own I 130 instructions with the part about continuation sheets highlighted. :lol:

Every page of the application, including the continuation sheet with her address which the USCIS case worker stapled right to the I-130 form has some sort of USCIS coded strip attached to it now. The strip is about an eighth of an inch wide and runs top to bottom on each and every page I sent in. The two checks I sent in have been stamped on the front ( over my same written words) with the USCIS's rubber stamp for who the payee is.

I will unstaple everything, put it back into order (it is one big disorderly mess right now), and I will do what their I-797 letter to me says..."fill in the address and send it back to USCIS".

I respect and I understand the anger some of you feel about this crazy situation with my application and I would feel anger if this happened to one of you, but I can't let emotions cloud my thinking right now. I don't know why they did this when I had everything so orderly and so well indexed but I have to keep my goal in focus and do my job.

The lil' rabbit kept her cool about this and her words were, "Maybe God is giving me another test to make sure I am a good wife to you when I go America", and she laughed. Then she laughingly said, "maybe American officials give you and I more tests to see just how much we love each other.....ago you and I make one zero zero on American official tests, we show American official we no lose each other and our love more strong... and always in future you and I make one zero sero on American official's tests of us."

America may never let my wife and son live with me here in this country, but they will NEVER break our spirit and they are powerless to govern our love for each other. These "tests" as lil' rabbit calls them only make us stronger....our love and commitment to each other only grows stronger...we had a bona fide relationship when she went for her K-1 interview in July of 2007, now, no reasonable and clear thinking human being could ever doubt our bona fide relationship. :)

America, or China....lil' rabbit and I, and our son, will one day live together in happiness in a home filled with our love for each other and for life. That day, and which country, is now within one year of being decided. This lil' "test" is nothing. This dear lil' woman and I were destined to meet by a power much stronger than a corrupt and inept power like the American government. ;)

In 1985 I admitted myself to a hardcore drug and alcohol rehab, one of the lessons I learned there was that "happiness is optional"....that when the shit hits the fan, I had options as to how I dealt with things....I checked the happiness option a long time ago, Homeland Security and Department of State can't make me lose my grin, lose my focus, or uncheck the happiness option.

Maybe all those times I flew my helicopter again and again into impossible situations to get the wounded young grunts out of hellholes in the jungle gave me the presence of mind to endure this situation with a laugh on my face. :D All I know is that my place in life is beside lil' rabbit, and she's laughing too. :)

tsap seui

tsap, all the best wishes to you, your little rabbit and your son.

Hope you will always live in happiness. Yes it doesn't matter which country you will be living in. But I sincerely hope you can take ur little rabbit to America one day to realize her dream and have great freedom to live anywhere you both want forever.

I can't believe you left without telling me! :P :lol:

Well boss, it's like this...at 9pm R. Crumb tells Oat Willie he needs him to work the next day in Ohio so the Pro From Dover's wife doesn't get upset so ol' blue collar Oat Willie had his oat cart headed west the next mornin'....lickity split...$30 an hour and tons of laughter for fixin' problems in a bathroom remodel...I wuz jes GONE, in the wind. :Dah:

tsap seui

All I can say is WOW, You always keep your head up.

I think I'd be ready to be a postal work :ph34r:

:) Jim, being postal is very easy to do...I lived a long time in postal mode, almost like I wasn't happy if I wasn't angry ;)

All my anger and bitterness never got a damn thing done for me, but oh how I loved those rages, it was such fun looking at the dark side of everything, yelling at people, crying poor me, and bemoaning the fact that the world was against me.

Somehow my wife has changed me, and she has changed too....I used to kid her about her beautiful strong legs...I told herthat her legs were so strong because she always "jumped to conclusions" usually negative conclusions. This trial we have been forced into and still must live, added in with the love that has grown within us has changed us both. Somehow our love has changed us both from the people we were. In a weird way this nightmare we have been given has made us both grow up.

I am in awe of the power of love and how it has changed us. Before, the stupidity of my application being sent back for something the case worker had right in front of them, clearly indexed and labeled according to the USCIS's own written instructions would have had both of us going ballistic, today, we calmly discussed it, even laughed about it.

We understand our goal, we both understand what it takes to keep our focus, even when idiotic bullshit is being thrown at us by the downright criminal acts of the American government.

It would be so easy to be angry....why is anger such an easy emotion? Why does happiness in the face of adversity take so much work? Are we all programed to be angry first, with happiness coming in a distant second? ;)

I can only humbly say, thank God for our strong love to sustain us. America is one strong country, but they are so powerless in their stupidity with our denial, the 10 months they waited to deny us, the 11 months it took them to send our case back to USCIS, and now this stupid act with my application.

America cannot break our spirit and our love...they may have big bombs and big talk, but they are powerless against twopeople who have found love and are commited to each other.

This crap is nothing more than a flea bite from a flea whose brain is so small it takes a microscope to see it. ;)

tsap seui

I may wind up on Opra before this is over with....these jokers are really giving a ton of evidence andbuilding a strong case as to the lunacy in the DOS and USCIS when it comes to "legal" immigration.

What a sad state of affairs our country has lowered itself to when a talk show host has more power than the US government. ;)

:) Jim, being postal is very easy to do...I lived a long time in postal mode, almost like I wasn't happy if I wasn't angry ;)

All my anger and bitterness never got a damn thing done for me, but oh how I loved those rages, it was such fun looking at the dark side of everything, yelling at people, crying poor me, and bemoaning the fact that the world was against me.

Somehow my wife has changed me, and she has changed too....I used to kid her about her beautiful strong legs...I told herthat her legs were so strong because she always "jumped to conclusions" usually negative conclusions. This trial we have been forced into and still must live, added in with the love that has grown within us has changed us both. Somehow our love has changed us both from the people we were. In a weird way this nightmare we have been given has made us both grow up.

I am in awe of the power of love and how it has changed us. Before, the stupidity of my application being sent back for something the case worker had right in front of them, clearly indexed and labeled according to the USCIS's own written instructions would have had both of us going ballistic, today, we calmly discussed it, even laughed about it.

We understand our goal, we both understand what it takes to keep our focus, even when idiotic bullshit is being thrown at us by the downright criminal acts of the American government.

It would be so easy to be angry....why is anger such an easy emotion? Why does happiness in the face of adversity take so much work? Are we all programed to be angry first, with happiness coming in a distant second? ;)

I can only humbly say, thank God for our strong love to sustain us. America is one strong country, but they are so powerless in their stupidity with our denial, the 10 months they waited to deny us, the 11 months it took them to send our case back to USCIS, and now this stupid act with my application.

America cannot break our spirit and our love...they may have big bombs and big talk, but they are powerless against twopeople who have found love and are commited to each other.

This crap is nothing more than a flea bite from a flea whose brain is so small it takes a microscope to see it. ;)

tsap seui

I may wind up on Opra before this is over with....these jokers are really giving a ton of evidence andbuilding a strong case as to the lunacy in the DOS and USCIS when it comes to "legal" immigration.

What a sad state of affairs our country has lowered itself to when a talk show host has more power than the US government. ;)

You sir are a better man then I am.

I would be going ballistic if I were in your shoes.

If you need a good laugh read my ACH

tsap seui

You are too funny, SamIam. ;)

In all honesty, I am no better man than you or anyone else, just laser focused on my goal, buddy. If being ballistic would help me to achieve my goal, I would have already been the largest intercontinental BALLISTIC missle known to mankind. ;)

Edited by tsap seui (see edit history)

tsap seui

You are too funny, SamIam. ;)

In all honesty, I am no better man than you or anyone else, just laser focused on my goal, buddy. If being ballistic would help me to achieve my goal, I would have already been the largest intercontinental BALLISTIC missle known to mankind. ;)

What I am talking about Tsap is "Grace under Fire", I would not have that.

I tells ya Cuzin Tsap Bawb Johnson, yore title says it all "Ya just never know what to expect." Given this, don't ya think you might oughta give Marc a shot at helpin yawl out? Leave no stone unturned? Do everything you can possibly do?

I wouldn't EVEN trust the USCIS even though they did reaffirm yore K1.

TRUST and the GOVERNMENT is an oxymoron ya know. ;)

I tells ya Cuzin Tsap Bawb Johnson, yore title says it all "Ya just never know what to expect." Given this, don't ya think you might oughta give Marc a shot at helpin yawl out? Leave no stone unturned? Do everything you can possibly do?

TRUST and the GOVERNMENT is an oxymoron ya know. :)

Well cuz, that's good advice. I tells ya, if the "fleas" even fart again I will probably do that. For now though, I am gonna send the app back to USCIS like they told me to do in their letter. Anyone at USCIS can pull up our case and see we were reaffirmed. I do believe in leaving no stone unturned but good grief, I'd hate to think I needed an attorney to get the USCIS to just take my application. ;)

As you and I discussed, who knows if some case worker had a bad day, if they were pissed at having such a large application on their desk....if if if?????

My gut tells me to comply and wait a couple of months on a P-2, or even a P-1....then call in Marc.

I honestly, maybe even stupidly do not think that there is a conspiracy against us. I keep going back to Vermont reaffirming us with no rebuttal letter. It's all in their computer. THis app never even made it to California for any processing, someone just looked at it in CHicago and dropped the ball.

I'll think about Marc, but for now, I'll send in the application...every page of it is marked with their code strip, the checks are stamped and ready to cash.

Thanks for the advice, I'll think about it.

tsap seui

TRUST and the GOVERNMENT is an oxymoron ya know. ;)

Well cuz, that's good advice. I tells ya, if the "fleas" even fart again I will probably do that. For now though, I am gonna send the app back to USCIS like they told me to do in their letter. Anyone at USCIS can pull up our case and see we were reaffirmed. I do believe in leaving no stone unturned but good grief, I'd hate to think I needed an attorney to get the USCIS to just take my application. ;)

As you and I discussed, who knows if some case worker had a bad day, if they were pissed at having such a large application on their desk....if if if?????

My gut tells me to comply and wait a couple of months on a P-2, or even a P-1....then call in Marc.

I honestly, maybe even stupidly do not think that there is a conspiracy against us. I keep going back to Vermont reaffirming us with no rebuttal letter. It's all in their computer. THis app never even made it to California for any processing, someone just looked at it in CHicago and dropped the ball.

I'll think about Marc, but for now, I'll send in the application...every page of it is marked with their code strip, the checks are stamped and ready to cash.

Thanks for the advice, I'll think about it.

tsap seui

Ya know cuzin Tsap, I rekins Iz gotz too much time on my hands with Jane gone and all. But she will be back next week and I will be too busy dodgin the mob slaps instead of worryin bout my favorite friend and partner in hillbillyism.

But if'n that flea farts again then I am gonna send you a 12 pack of flea bombs along with some flea collars for that pesky blue tick hound of yores. :)

Quoting from http://candleforlove.com/forums/index.php?...st&p=557944 so as to not derail that thread...

Grittin' my teeth after 3 hours of trying to put my whole application back into order after the disgusting mess the USCIS sent back to me....everything was stapled together completely out of sequence and order...Looks like Chicago was trying to set me up for a disastor if, and maybe when they send the application to the California service center. You wouldn't believe the mess they made of the application. No rational person could have made sense of this mess.

Oh well, another hour and I should have it ready to send back in the morning....hell, I guess it is the morning. :surprise:

You probably have already, but you might stick that mess into a three-ring binder with page-protectors, dividers, and most importantly--number each page (# of #, and count every page including gov't forms, continuations, etc). If they throw it out of order again, at least California would be able to see that the pages are out of order.