Ya just never know what to expect

I mailed my I-130's for lil' rabbit and our son to the CHicago lockbox on June 21st. They acknowledged getting it on June 23rd.

Yesterday evening I came home from work and had two large packages on my doorstep, addressed from US Bureau of Citizenship and Immigration Service...Chicago Il.

They spent just over $28 and sent my entire application back to me. And they stapled the two checks I sent to a I-797 "rejection" notice. :) One rejection notice for each lil' rabbit and our son.

The entire application has USCIS code in a small strip along the right side of each every sheet of paper, and both checks have a rubber stamp which says US Department of Homeland Security Citizenship and Immigration Services...in the pay to line on each check.

The entire application is stapled together, in no particular order with about 20 pages in each stapled section. I don't see how they could make any since of what they stapled together as nothing is actually in a particular section.

Anyhow, the I-797 rejection notices say.....

"Your I-130, fees, and any supporting documents is being returned to you for the following reason(s):

- Part C Address

Please insure that you hve answered all questions fully and accurately, and return your application, with appropiate fees and supporting documents to the USCIS address below."

Well sir, as I scratch my poor ol' head in wonderment....wonderment that my clearly labled "Continuation Sheet #1 with the answer to Section C, in highlites has been stapled right to the I-130.

I had a cover sheet on the very front which clearly gave a table of contents for the entire package, the continuation sheet is clearly labled with it's purpose for which question and it's right where I put it...paperclipped to the I-130.

I no longer know where my cover sheet is but it looks as if you aren't allowed to use a continuation sheet for those long Chinese addresses.

Yes, I will use white out, on the "PLEASE SEE CONTINUATION SHEET,

try and write as small as I can and put the address in small letters...and send the whole thing back to them.

They stole my pink paperclips I used to separate each section, they stapled everything together in an unorganised manner, and sent it back to me. ;)

SOmetimes I don't know rather to laugh, cry, or just shit....I picked the laugh option on this one, as I always seem to be forced to do when dealing with Uncle Sammy and his minions.

Oh yeah, the worst part of this is they gave both of them WAC receipt numbers....now THAT pisses me off, EAC (Vermont) has been good to me. I assume that is the California service center....I have never wanted to be associated with California and their lack of service...looks like we will be now.

You guys may one day hear about me getting arrested in Guangzhou if they give the lil' rabbit anymore bullshit. It won't be pretty, this ol' boy does have a limit to his sense of humor. ;)

Well, in a couple of hours I am on my way to Ohio to finish up a job we started there, I'll mail this crap back next week.

tsap seui

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Holy sh!t, I never had a problem with them Uncle Sammy types.

But after getting dragged thru the US court system for the last 18 months and getting nothing but delays and BS from lawyers and Judges, I can understand now why people go postal on them.

I guess I will explain this later in another post.

I thought my luck sucked..... tsap seui I know you will be with your lit rabbit.. I'll go make some lemonaide with a the lemons that are being thrown around. I do like me some good lemonaide

Tsap, I think you need to go to Washington, D.C. and go to the main office of Immigration and demand to see the Inspector General and show him what they did to your package and ask why, because it seems like there may be some upper level directive to discourage you any way possible. Am I being a crazy conspiracy theorist? I don't know, but this is beyond belief.

Tsap, I think you need to go to Washington, D.C. and go to the main office of Immigration and demand to see the Inspector General and show him what they did to your package and ask why, because it seems like there may be some upper level directive to discourage you any way possible. Am I being a crazy conspiracy theorist? I don't know, but this is beyond belief.

screw it. move to china.

This really stinks. A couple of questions, tsap:

*** Is it possible you are being confused with another person, who is vile and evil? There's a guy in the database that cops and border agents often mistake for me; it has caused some interesting moments.

*** Is it possible the above is true for the 'lil rabbit?

*** Did you really piss off some no good, worthless sack 'o crap long ago and far away who might now work at USCIS? (Think time in military service)

*** Have you ever made an effort to find someone in USCIS that was actually willing to help you rather than just do their job? We have a woman in Helena who has made it her mission to take good care of people going through the process; if you could find someone like her in your neck of the woods, you might be able to get to the bottom of this mess.

I've had some bad things happen to me because of bureaucrats and I've had my ass saved by bureaucrats who interceded to make my paperwork disappear or cover a huge mistake. I hope you find one of the good guys because going outside of the chain of command can often backfire.

Sounds like of of those stupid USCIS workers we have heard so much about. Sending it back because he used the continuation sheet per the USCIS instructions just because the address wouldn't fit in the blank.

Now that is jes the dumbest thing I have ever heard of. :happybday:

Cuzin Tsap, you have a whole lot more patience than I would have. As I jes told ya on the phone, I would be up there ass wanting to know WHY they did this!!

Now, I could just be reading everything wrong. And backwards. And maybe on purpose. But here in this post in this other thread (located at http://candleforlove.com/forums/index.php?...t&p=556107), the rejection email reads:

The administrative processing for this case has been completed. The consular officer did not issue a visa because, based on her testimony, documents and any other evidence, that she does not have a bona fide relationship with you

Now here's my reading of this: "The consular officer did not issue a visa because ... she does not have a bona fide relationship with you." Clearly, the petitioner needed to have a bona fide relationship with the consular officer in order for the beneficiary's visa to be granted. Have you tried this method yet, tsap?

"Sorry there, little rabbit, I gotta do this for your visa..." But in that case, I think I'd rather just move to China.

I mailed my I-130's for lil' rabbit and our son to the CHicago lockbox on June 21st. They acknowledged getting it on June 23rd.

Yesterday evening I came home from work and had two large packages on my doorstep, addressed from US Bureau of Citizenship and Immigration Service...Chicago Il.

They spent just over $28 and sent my entire application back to me. And they stapled the two checks I sent to a I-797 "rejection" notice. :P One rejection notice for each lil' rabbit and our son.

The entire application has USCIS code in a small strip along the right side of each every sheet of paper, and both checks have a rubber stamp which says US Department of Homeland Security Citizenship and Immigration Services...in the pay to line on each check.

The entire application is stapled together, in no particular order with about 20 pages in each stapled section. I don't see how they could make any since of what they stapled together as nothing is actually in a particular section.

Anyhow, the I-797 rejection notices say.....

"Your I-130, fees, and any supporting documents is being returned to you for the following reason(s):

- Part C Address

Please insure that you hve answered all questions fully and accurately, and return your application, with appropiate fees and supporting documents to the USCIS address below."

Well sir, as I scratch my poor ol' head in wonderment....wonderment that my clearly labled "Continuation Sheet #1 with the answer to Section C, in highlites has been stapled right to the I-130.

I had a cover sheet on the very front which clearly gave a table of contents for the entire package, the continuation sheet is clearly labled with it's purpose for which question and it's right where I put it...paperclipped to the I-130.

I no longer know where my cover sheet is but it looks as if you aren't allowed to use a continuation sheet for those long Chinese addresses.

Yes, I will use white out, on the "PLEASE SEE CONTINUATION SHEET,

try and write as small as I can and put the address in small letters...and send the whole thing back to them.

They stole my pink paperclips I used to separate each section, they stapled everything together in an unorganised manner, and sent it back to me. :lol:

SOmetimes I don't know rather to laugh, cry, or just shit....I picked the laugh option on this one, as I always seem to be forced to do when dealing with Uncle Sammy and his minions.

Oh yeah, the worst part of this is they gave both of them WAC receipt numbers....now THAT pisses me off, EAC (Vermont) has been good to me. I assume that is the California service center....I have never wanted to be associated with California and their lack of service...looks like we will be now.

You guys may one day hear about me getting arrested in Guangzhou if they give the lil' rabbit anymore bullshit. It won't be pretty, this ol' boy does have a limit to his sense of humor. ;)

Well, in a couple of hours I am on my way to Ohio to finish up a job we started there, I'll mail this crap back next week.

tsap seui

I am sorry to hear this. Please be patient . Do you think it is worthy to make an infopass appointment with your local USCIS office to review everything before you send the package the next time ???

SOmetimes I don't know rather to laugh, cry, or just shit....I picked the laugh option on this one...

... this ol' boy does have a limit to his sense of humor. :D

tsap seui

Well Tsap, I for one continue to be amazed at your ability to take all this and continue to laugh. Your patience certainly outshines mine. Best to the both of you.

Tsap, my husband and I are very sorry to hear this unfair result. We understand how much pain you and your wife are going through now. Our best wishes are with you guys and any couple who are in the same situation.

Our situation isn't good as well. We submitted 10 lbs supportive documents after the unsuccessful interview. The GUZ got the package and signed on 18th May 2010 and on 24th May the refusal and revocation decision was made. If u guys check the calendar, u will see there were weekends in between. I am sure there r some security and delivery services involved before the package arrived at the hand of the consular. How many days left for the officer to review before she made the decision? Then on 27th May the assistant to the consul in GUZ called me and asked my return address. I told him I did provide which was indicated CLEARLY in the COVER LETTER and I even attached a separate page of my return address in both Chinese and English on second page for their convenience. U know what he said? Oh u sent too much stuff, probably consular didnot see it. What a joke? on 24th May consular already made the decision even she hasn't seen what I wrote on the first and second pages of all the documents? They intended to hold this decision and sent to me on 27th June which is one month later. By the time my husband asked the chief to review the case before case sent back as suggested by many people on this forum, their reply was the case has left the embassy. You see how they manipulate things? Even we donot know where our 10pounds stuff is now. Most of original documents were inside.

Tsap, be strong, I know you are. I donot know what I can say to make you feel better, but at least you can know you are not alone here. I think we all will win finally just it takes a long way to go.

Rob and Weiling, that is why I said you guys so lucky. Hope we can get some good luck you guys had.