Interview PASSED !!

15 June 2010, at around 11:30 AM Guangzhou time the wife came down from the "5th" Floor with Orangy / Pink Form .. Interview Passed !!! :D :toot:

Now Will get tickets next Friday and she will arrive on or around the 16th of July.. A few last things to take care of before she comes..

This has been a heck of an experience, this site and sites like this are in-valuable. I hope I can help those starting out as I have a few suggestions..

Dan

Congrats!

Now start cleaning and sanitizing the house. :toot:

Got back last night and today begins the big organzing. Yes, She gave details and i will write about the entire interview process that particular day. Oh, Guangzhou in Summer ...... Hot and very Humid..

Congrats!

Now start cleaning and sanitizing the house. :toot:

Got back last night and today begins the big organzing. Yes, She gave details and i will write about the entire interview process that particular day. Oh, Guangzhou in Summer ...... Hot and very Humid..

Time to read the guide!

Fantastic News! A hearty congratulations to you both! You well deserve your success and happiness. I'm turning greener with envy as I write this ... am now waiting for our P-3. I look forward to the details of your interview with great interest. Can't wait for our day to get here. All the best for a bright and joyful future!

Fantastic News! A hearty congratulations to you both! You well deserve your success and happiness. I'm turning greener with envy as I write this ... am now waiting for our P-3. I look forward to the details of your interview with great interest. Can't wait for our day to get here. All the best for a bright and joyful future!

Ok, Now that we are past that point. What to Expect at the POE? Because she has a CR1 Visa, how long will it take for her to get her Permenant Resident Card? SSN Card? I guess this is something I will need to be proactive on, correct? I mean calling our buddies at the USCIS on a daily basis asking for updates, etc..

Dan

Ok, Now that we are past that point. What to Expect at the POE? Because she has a CR1 Visa, how long will it take for her to get her Permenant Resident Card? SSN Card? I guess this is something I will need to be proactive on, correct? I mean calling our buddies at the USCIS on a daily basis asking for updates, etc..

Dan

Recent topic same question answered here: http://candleforlove.com/forums/index.php?...c=41818&hl=

As for POE,

• While on plane don't bother filling out an I-94 (Entry/Exit record), this is only for NON-Immigrants. Only need to do customs declaration form.
  • At POE will go through Immigrants/Visitor's line, not Citizen's/Resident's line unless directed to.
  • POE officer will take thumb print, and Immigrations packet, stamp passport with I-551 stamp and welcome to the USA, not many questions.
  • Proceed to Customs with baggage for inspection.

Well you should know the drill, not much different than a citizen returning to the USA other than the taking of fingerprints and immigrations packet.

Edited by dnoblett (see edit history)

B) :P :cheering: :cheering: :cheering:

Congratulations!!!

:cheering: :cheering: :cheering: :cheering: :cheering:

I want to thank everyone here for their very nice congratulations.. Thank You again..

Now that I have all of this,, starting to look for a good price on tickets. Found one website: uschinatrip.com So far may have the best fairs going.

dan