Filed Electronicaly yesterday

Hi to all!

We sent all our info to NVCElectronic@state.gov yesterday. All the info was too big for yahoo to send at one time (even zipped) so we divided the info into two emails.

First the Petitioners (me) info, I-865, tax records for three years, passport, birth records, home in USA title, home appraisal, divorce papers, marriage papers etc.

Second info for the two Beneficiaries (wife and daughter), DS-230, birth cert, OF-169, divorce papers, marriage papers, AOS cover letters and receipts, IV papers etc.

Question:

Will the NVC respond that they received our emails? What will be the next response from NVC to us?

Thanks

Steve

When I sent my E-packet on April 12th I never got any message that they received my packet at all. I called NVC on May 12th they told me they recieved the packet and sent it to GUZ. When I asked them for the Case number they refered me to GUZ to get it.

So I will say this give it a day or two and call to check to see if they got it. This is a new process and I dont want you to fall through the Cracks like I did.

BTW at least GUZ did get my Case file number but per DE today they never got me E-Packet so I have to wait for the back-up way of NVC sending my packet via snail mail.

Nate & Hong

Hey admins why my post counter reset to 1?

Edited by Nate_NT (see edit history)

When I sent my E-packet on April 12th I never got any message that they received my packet at all. I called NVC on May 12th they told me they recieved the packet and sent it to GUZ. When I asked them for the Case number they refered me to GUZ to get it.

So I will say this give it a day or two and call to check to see if they got it. This is a new process and I dont want you to fall through the Cracks like I did.

BTW at least GUZ did get my Case file number but per DE today they never got me E-Packet so I have to wait for the back-up way of NVC sending my packet via snail mail.

Nate & Hong

Hey admins why my post counter reset to 1?

Nate, which visa are you working on? K-1, or CR-1?

Secondly, Post counter is 1 because there is only one post by you on the server, perhaps old posts got purged. The site admin has been purging out a lot of old redundant posts.

Nate, which visa are you working on? K-1, or CR-1?

Secondly, Post counter is 1 because there is only one post by you on the server, perhaps old posts got purged. The site admin has been purging out a lot of old redundant posts.

It was a CR-1 for the second time. 1st time the paper packet got to China opened. So they sent it back to make sure all the papers were still there and they offered the Electronical method. Which I did.

The update this morning is "There was a problem with the system. Your case number will not change to a GZO number."

Guz still has not recieved any paperwork on me yet.

The only good thing to come out of my grief is in 6 months we will have been married for 2 years.

Edited by Nate_NT (see edit history)

We get an auto-reply sometimes, but rarely from NVC. They are not very consistent with the reply confirmations, however they seem to have always received my electronic mails. I stop expecting an auto-reply and just re-send twice (different times) and noting on Email that its a "resend". It worked out great for me though I don't think I really needed to Re-Send multiple times.

• 1 month later...