Pink Rocks!

Glad to hear. It was long ordeal but now you made it.

Thank you, all for the nice wordz....I was looking through ourfiles this A.M. and saw that the VO took all of the E-mails I had copied and Tai Tai told me that the VO looked at every one of the 39 photos and asked her questions about each and then looked on the backs at what I wrote to ID each of them. On the first page I put a photo of our new little rescued dog and me together...the VO liked it. I knew that most everyone likes dawgz. This VO devoted a lot of time to her and checked out a lot of info....and it was after 1200 noon. I would have passed her quickly and gone to the chow hall. ZZ :D

I was looking through ourfiles this A.M. and saw that the VO took all of the E-mails I had copied and Tai Tai told me that the VO looked at every one of the 39 photos and asked her questions about each and then looked on the backs at what I wrote to ID each of them

I'm not surprised by this. Pictures are very important during the interview process as they are worth a thousand words. Good job on preparing well!

I was looking through ourfiles this A.M. and saw that the VO took all of the E-mails I had copied and Tai Tai told me that the VO looked at every one of the 39 photos and asked her questions about each and then looked on the backs at what I wrote to ID each of them

I'm not surprised by this. Pictures are very important during the interview process as they are worth a thousand words. Good job on preparing well!

Could the VO have been cross checking my data with her coments, hummmm?

She had her passport/package sent to Fuzhou via EMS from GUZ...it arrived at 0900 Sunday morning in just 5 days. Pretty good service...it's nice to have services working on week-ends. ZZ

Could the VO have been cross checking my data with her coments, hummmm?

She had her passport/package sent to Fuzhou via EMS from GUZ...it arrived at 0900 Sunday morning in just 5 days. Pretty good service...it's nice to have services working on week-ends. ZZ

Good Work son, Now I need you board the plane at 1600 Hrs for a flight back to the rear. Make sure you bring the Tango enroute with you. Bravo Zulu :lol: :lol:

Edited by Amaro (see edit history)
  • 2 weeks later...

On the evening of the 30th we flew to our POE at EWR. It was a much better experience than I expected. We got a pleasant officer at Passport Control who was Indian and perhaps knew the immigration ordeal we had gone through. He asked me how long we had been married and why was our CR-1 package so large. I told him I didn't know it was big or small. He took Tai Tai to be finger printed and told me to collect our luggage and wait downstairs for her. It was a long wait, but only a blink compared to the 6 hour interview process in Guangzhou...our flight landed at 1636 and she exited the USCIS bat cave at 1800. We are very relieved the 450 days of hoop jumping have ended. She seems very happy listening to the Hoot Owls and Frogs far from the city noise of, Fuzhou. Life is good. ZZ :eyebrow:

On the evening of the 30th we flew to our POE at EWR. It was a much better experience than I expected. We got a pleasant officer at Passport Control who was Indian and perhaps knew the immigration ordeal we had gone through. He asked me how long we had been married and why was our CR-1 package so large. I told him I didn't know it was big or small. He took Tai Tai to be finger printed and told me to collect our luggage and wait downstairs for her. It was a long wait, but only a blink compared to the 6 hour interview process in Guangzhou...our flight landed at 1636 and she exited the USCIS bat cave at 1800. We are very relieved the 450 days of hoop jumping have ended. She seems very happy listening to the Hoot Owls and Frogs far from the city noise of, Fuzhou. Life is good. ZZ :D

Awesome!

Welcome back and Welcome to America.

Keep us updated on your training. :lol:

Edited by Sam and Fen (see edit history)

I'm glad your EWR POE was a breeze. We had a similar POE experience (EWR), with the exception of waiting for a long period. Anyway, she's in the States now, and you both can move on to bigger and better things. Congrats!