Looks like I'll send in the CR-1 - CR-2 on 6/11/10

Whew...what a load of paper for the USCIS and DOS to read...hopefully the DOS will read the parts preloaded for their benefit. :lol:

We have known each other for over 3 years and 8 months (I start our relationship time at when we met in person, e-mails and chats online don't count to me :lol:, so there is a lot of evidence to offer.

In ways we have both dreaded to get back into bed with the DOS in Guangzhou, it is with an extreme effort of my love for lil' rabbit and our son that I put this application together and put my feet back into the fire with the American government. At least the USCIS has been a friend to us in the past, with their quick approval of the original K-1 app, and then their VERY quick reaffirmation of the same when the DOS finally (13 months after the denial finally sent the case back to Vermont.) Once the USCIS got the case back, they reaffirmed it in less than a month, and sent it right back...with no rebuttal letter asked of me. I guess we will never know the reason GUZ denied us to begin with, but it sure doesn't look like they had a substantial leg to stand on for their denial.

As I did on the first app, I have studied everything and angle I could find and I feel like I've got all the bases covered... once again.

I'm just waiting on 2 more letters affirming our bona fide relationship and marriage (a total of 11) for the I-130, and I have to write a cover letter detailing what this mass of paperwork contains....that in itself may take 3 pages or more as there are many topics that needed to be covered and pre-loaded for GUZ.

My EOR letter wound up being 7 pages, over 40 pages detailing every aspect of the 6 trips, over 200 pages of phone logs (44 months worth with each month taking up 4 to 7 pages), a few e-mails as we hardly use e-mail much anymore, and all the other vast amounts of researched evidence.

I love this crazy lil' rabbit, she is a gift to me, her loving heart and her wacky sense of humor are extraordinaire. Her dream since her youth was to see America, I can only hope our government allows her to realize that dream. I have done everything possible to help her realize this dream and for us to live together in America, I left no stone unturned, and researched the information available until I can't see straight.

I prepared this app like I try and tell others....prepare so diligently that if there is a problem with the visa issuance, you can sleep well at night knowing you covered all the bases. :)

We have a beautiful and very comfortable home in China...I could live there for the rest of my life....my hope is that we will stay there when we come for visits from America, and after Bubba, J.R. gets into American college, who knows, we may move there....on our own free will, not forced into it by my government. ;)

tsap seui :D

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tsap I wish you the best of luck and hope you "knock em dead".

Thank ya much Shenzen, it's been a long time comin'. I'm hopeful, for the days I can show lil' rabbit America and wake up every mornin' to her long black hair and dark expressive eyes, but until the lil' rabbit and I are havin' us some wild sex in the bathroom of that Continental 777 as it flys over the north pole to my detainment by Mr Customs Man at our Newark POE, I take NUTTIN' for granted. :yikes:

tsap seui

Awesome tsap!! I hope everything works out for you!!

Thank you buddy. I wish you the best also. I think about you sometimes...you study well for your upcoming visa adventure, ask plenty of questions, and take your time before filing an application. You and your lady should have smooth sailin'...we'll all be pullin' for you guys.

tsap seui

Tsap~

It's been a long road for you, and I can only wish you my sincere best wishes for your new path. I hope that everything goes smoothly. You deserve it the most. Keep us updated! ;)

I assume you know the CR-2 will also need an I-130 filed, so two petitions are being filed, CR-1/CR-2 is not like a K-1/K-2 where the K-2 is a derivative visa based on K-1.

Anyway I suspect this will go through smoother than the K-1/K-2 case.

Edited by dnoblett (see edit history)

The very best of luck and God speed to you brother. I have a good feeling about this one. Hope your able to show the wife the best side of America soon.

Thanks Jeff. I look forward to word of your success. Some of us have to wait a bit for that ol' visa, I can only hope your wait is a short one with a happy ending. :lol:

tsap seui

As I have always said, a walk in the hillbilly park this time. :lol:

Cuzin' bubba, you guys have walked the walk, stayed together through hell, and it was a delight to see yore success...as well, the success you enjoyed, and the many others we befriended who were in dire straits and succeeded gives hope for the future.

I don't take any of this lightly, Lawd Gawd knows, I have played ball with the government too many times and had to limp off the field with a bat stuck up my butt. I'm hopeful, and the application is fully loaded with everything you and I have discussed and anything I have ever researched, but I have my eyes wide open and until the day dat lil' brer rabbit and I can stand on a mountain top in Pennsyltucky and I teach her how to SHOUT....YEEEHAWWWW YIP YIP YIP...I will remain "guardedly" hopeful. ;)

tsap seui

Tsap~

It's been a long road for you, and I can only wish you my sincere best wishes for your new path. I hope that everything goes smoothly. You deserve it the most. Keep us updated! ;)

Thank ya Erika...it was with joy that I saw you and your husband's success. Oh the fun we had while you were waiting and workin' your way through the process. :lol:

I'll put up a new timeline as things unfold. ;)

tsap seui

Best of luck from Xianxiu and myself for avery quick approval.

Thanks Mace. For a long time I have enjoyed seeing others success stories and felt the joy they had with their visas. It has been good to read of your success story and happy life.

tsap seui