Looks like I'll send in the CR-1 - CR-2 on 6/11/10

Ready for a prediction? Little Rabbit will get the pink after a few easy questions. ;)

I can't wait to see the Funky Chicken video!

And I predict that one of the questions she is asked "what is your husband's favorite dance?" :blink:

Thats an easy one, she will ofcource respond "The one I make him do" :( :lol:

Hey, wait a minute...I wears tha bib overalls in this here family. :(

Well, mebbe I do dance to that wascal-wee wabbit's tune. :o

tsap seui

I gots another prediction............Lil Rabbit goes up to the window and there sits M. M has a big smile on her face and says "Ms Lil Rabbit.......here's your visa. :lol:

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tsap~

It's been a long road for you, and I can only wish you my sincere best wishes for your new path. I hope that everything goes smoothly. You deserve it the most. Keep us updated! :cheering:

Thank ya Erika...it was with joy that I saw you and your husband's success. Oh the fun we had while you were waiting and workin' your way through the process. ;)

I'll put up a new timeline as things unfold. ;)

tsap seui

Hehe...good times, good times. I know it will all go well. Can't wait to see your new timeline with: Date - PINK!! :cheering:

Well, I sit here this morning with everything complete, just waiting for 3 letters (supposedly in the mail) of ackowledgement on our bona fide relationship and marriage, they will make a total of 11 such letters, 5 American and 6 from our Chinese family and friends.

I look at the application, it's over over 5 inches tall at the bottom and up by the paperclip top end, twice that height...must be two and a half packs of 20 weight copy paper, and one 75 minute long DVD of lil' rabbit and I talking in english to each in a hotel room, all, sitting there lookin' back at me. :lol:

Long time gone now, lots of pertinent evidence for those caring folks in the immigration chain of progression to read and mull over.

Now that it's done I feel a lot better about getting back into bed with the Department of State. It was pretty hard looking at all the old evidence we had sent in on the K-1 and having the fond memories of waiting 10 months for our interview (that part was easy and full of hope...we neither one complained about that wait), and then looking at that fateful blue slip signed by "M" and re-awakening the bitterness of the 10 months of blue slip hell we endured, then another 13 months before GUZ could find it in themselves to send our case back to the USCIS. All, with never answering one single question asked of them...even the simple question, "Have you sent our case back to the USCIS yet?" I knew in my heart as I wrote those other 70 e-mails and made hundreds of phone calls that they would NEVER tell me what was wrong. :D

I feel very "guardedly" hopeful on this attempt, actually, mentally ready to get back into the "wait", and for the interview. I just hope they don't treat her like a rabid dog again at this new interview, whatever the outcome of their decision. She has been put through enough.

When I get those letters and send in this app, I'll start me a new timeline and take down this dreary cross of a timeline we've had to bear. I look forward to the day that I can look at this injustice and evil farce as just sewage under the DOS's "Guangzhou immigration bridge." ;)

tsap seui

Well, I sit here this morning with everything complete, just waiting for 3 letters (supposedly in the mail) of ackowledgement on our bona fide relationship and marriage, they will make a total of 11 such letters, 5 American and 6 from our Chinese family and friends.

I look at the application, it's over over 5 inches tall at the bottom and up by the paperclip top end, twice that height...must be two and a half packs of 20 weight copy paper, and one 75 minute long DVD of lil' rabbit and I talking in english to each in a hotel room, all, sitting there lookin' back at me. :lol:

Long time gone now, lots of pertinent evidence for those caring folks in the immigration chain of progression to read and mull over.

Now that it's done I feel a lot better about getting back into bed with the Department of State. It was pretty hard looking at all the old evidence we had sent in on the K-1 and having the fond memories of waiting 10 months for our interview (that part was easy and full of hope...we neither one complained about that wait), and then looking at that fateful blue slip signed by "M" and re-awakening the bitterness of the 10 months of blue slip hell we endured, then another 13 months before GUZ could find it in themselves to send our case back to the USCIS. All, with never answering one single question asked of them...even the simple question, "Have you sent our case back to the USCIS yet?" I knew in my heart as I wrote those other 70 e-mails and made hundreds of phone calls that they would NEVER tell me what was wrong. :D

I feel very "guardedly" hopeful on this attempt, actually, mentally ready to get back into the "wait", and for the interview. I just hope they don't treat her like a rabid dog again at this new interview, whatever the outcome of their decision. She has been put through enough.

When I get those letters and send in this app, I'll start me a new timeline and take down this dreary cross of a timeline we've had to bear. I look forward to the day that I can look at this injustice and evil farce as just sewage under the DOS's "Guangzhou immigration bridge." ;)

tsap seui

My friend ;

For these many years , you are still together, this is a solid proof that your relationship is bonafide . If I were them, I won't even look at any papers, give the approval paper to your lady and stamp the visa on her passport as long as she has the health papers . That's all. Should be quick and easy. Good luck to both of you . God bless.

My friend ;

For these many years , you are still together, this is a solid proof that your relationship is bonafide . If I were them, I won't even look at any papers, give the approval paper to your lady and stamp the visa on her passport as long as she has the health papers . That's all. Should be quick and easy. Good luck to both of you . God bless.

Thank you buddy. Oh that you could be the lil' rabbit's VO. :bullshit:

Okay, one last question. Did you CR-1/CR-2 filers send in two checks, one for each I-130?

My daughter's 6 page letter acknowledging our bona fides came in on Friday. It was the last piece of the application pie and I went to see my dad for fathers day yesterday. Today I put everything together and will mail the app in tomorrow morning.

I am about brain dead right now and too stupid to figger out to send one check for $710 or two for $355 each to Homeland Security.

tsap seui

My friend ;

Thank you buddy. Oh that you could be the lil' rabbit's VO. :eekout:

Okay, one last question. Did you CR-1/CR-2 filers send in two checks, one for each I-130?

My daughter's 6 page letter acknowledging our bona fides came in on Friday. It was the last piece of the application pie and I went to see my dad for fathers day yesterday. Today I put everything together and will mail the app in tomorrow morning.

I am about brain dead right now and too stupid to figger out to send one check for $710 or two for $355 each to Homeland Security.

tsap seui

I only sent one..........of course it was jes fer one applicant. :bullshit:

My friend ;

Thank you buddy. Oh that you could be the lil' rabbit's VO. :eekout:

tsap seui

I only sent one..........of course it was jes fer one applicant. :bullshit:

Send one to them and one to me.

My friend ;

Thank you buddy. Oh that you could be the lil' rabbit's VO. :huh:

tsap seui

I only sent one..........of course it was jes fer one applicant. :lol:

Send one to them and one to me.

Sam....one of these days I'm gonna knock on yer door, disguised as Robert with a pizza box full of caca. :blink:

tsap seui

The package is sent. At 10:45am I paid over $22 to send 8 pounds of paper to a lock box in Chicago...hopefully it will be forwarded to my (so far) dear friends in Vermont.

I was so excited I was giddy.

I'll change my signature later. I know it has been a dreary one for a long time. When I first started this mess back in November 2006 I used to look at cuzin' chilton747's timeline, shake in my boots, and pray that I would be luckier than him. The thing is, his story pushed me to work even harder and research everything I could so that we could be successful...then I found that the interview is nothing but a lucky ducky pond like you take yer kids to at a carnival. :lol:

Well sir, the first app had a lot of info, now the friendly folks in Guangzhou will have 8 pounds of paper to read about me and my 3 years and 9 months of boner fide relationship with my dear lil' mail order bride....that's if'n they actually read anything.

Note: I've cleaned all the cat hair out of my place, in case she gets the visa...oh, wait a minute, my cat finally gave up the wait for the rabbit and died 2 years ago...in any case, you won't see us with any crazy stories or wasted visas...see, we actually know each other beyond a few honeymoons of humpin' and bumpin'....in the hollar we call it gettin' beyond yer brains being concentrated in yore lil' head and havin' them float back up to yore big hed :lol: Of course, that's if'n we even gits a visa, instead of gittin' gots again. ;)

America??? or Chinertucky me n' this lil' rabbit's Uncle Sam induced forced separation is within a year of being SEWAGE UNDER THE GAL'DANG GUANGZHOU BRIDGE....I tells ya. :P

tsap seui

Thanks to all three of you guys. You guys know what the "wait" is all about, and you know the "wait" has nothing to do with the time it takes from filing an app to get to the interview. :lol:That's kid's stuff. :lol:

Cuzin' Moon Shine, you and I became best of friends during our waits and you've helped me tremendously...spiritually, mentally, emotionally, and as a friend. When Jane of the Jungle got her visa I could have cried with joy for both of yours success, and for the hope from your success that one day we may get the visa too.

And I agonized with and for Stepbrow as well, just as I do for TK, I know what you and all the others currently in blue and white slip hell are living when your government steps on you and could absolutely care less about how it impacts your life and the life of the woman you love. It is immeasurable in the toll it takes on the both of you, and the time that is completely lost out of your lives.

In nine days it will be 3 years and 10 months since I first stepped off the plane in Beijing and saw lil' rabbit for the first time...she has lost members of her American family that would have been thrilled to meet her and our son, her American daughters college graduation, the bog shendig my brother threw for his daughters wedding that had dang near every living relative we have left in our family, some of them won't be here much longer...the list goes on, but we kept our sense of humor, we stood our ground against the lunacy of the American government, we grew closer together, and now, in less than a year, one way or the other and in one country or the other, we are gonna wake up together and never leave each other again...the final countdown is on. :lol:

tsap seui

Have love

will perservere

Sorry I didn't see this sooner, doesn't matter much now, but I sent them one check for two I-130 and they cashed it without missing a beat, so I think either way is fine so long as they get the dough.

Good luck with this one, like the man said, it's a slam dunk! You've done your time, more than your fair share, all the other stuff is just formailties now. I hope it's a fast one. God speed!

Sorry I didn't see this sooner, doesn't matter much now, but I sent them one check for two I-130 and they cashed it without missing a beat, so I think either way is fine so long as they get the dough.

Good luck with this one, like the man said, it's a slam dunk! You've done your time, more than your fair share, all the other stuff is just formailties now. I hope it's a fast one. God speed!

That's okay Jeff, I sent in two rubber checks, jest in case, cause I ain't takin' nuttin' for granted...check cashin', interviews...NUTTIN' :lol:

Well, it's been 21 hours since I sent in the application and I haven't gotten my P-1 yet...I've got questions ga-pussy galore :lol:

Should I call my congressman to rattle some sabers and git this show on the dadgum road?

When can I call the DOS?

Would it be okay if'n I e-mailed GUZ and told them to look out, here we come?

Dan, whares the timeline for the P-1's?

Why won't the US Post office respond to my calls? I waited 4 dern hours before callin' them to track my 10X12X8 inch tall application...they said they still had it where I sent it from??? And after the forth call, they hung up on me. :lol:

Why do I have to have something more than a Winders 98 whose 64RAM memory was fully loaded 2 weeks after I bought it, to send in documents to the NVC...can I git a lawyer to sue for cornputer discrimination?

When should I send a letter to pReZdEnt oHbOmBhEr....I mean, it's over 21 hours and I ain't heard a blessed thing yet?

Whares my anxiety tablets, this is all so stressful? How did you people do it?

tsap seui

If'n I had hair, I'd look like I done stuck my finger in the light socket...agin

;)