married and moving to china

Guest Do or die

Careful Tsap, Sarcasim and a joking tone dont mix to well with a "lifer"

:lol: Hey buddy, after his first two posts ( I saw the one aimed at you) I figure this is some guy we may already know who is pretending to have just gotten out of the crotch, is bored, and tryin' to get a rise out of folks. ;)

tsap seui

Iz you sayin hez a troll?

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Careful Tsap, Sarcasim and a joking tone dont mix to well with a "lifer"

:lol: Hey buddy, after his first two posts ( I saw the one aimed at you) I figure this is some guy we may already know who is pretending to have just gotten out of the crotch, is bored, and tryin' to get a rise out of folks. ;)

tsap seui

Good call. I had the same thought.

This may or may not apply to you.

If the persona is legit, I'd strongly encourage the OP to examine Chinese life before making the jump. Having a flexible mindset is a must or you'll end up having great difficulty handling all of the moments you can't control - China is full of em. Good luck to you though, and I do believe moving abroad for a period of time is worth evaluating. This is a very exciting time for you! Thank you for your service. :lol:

CFL ain't supposed to be a members only social club.

Legit or not . . .

Percieved arrogant or not . . .

Jarhead, dickhead, noodlehead or not . . .

The OP has every right of being treated with respect.

If you don't like the tone of his writing . . . don't reply.

As to his seeking advice, I wouldn't reckomend China for more than a visit.

Bill had some useful advice.

Legit or not . . .

He has a right to be treated with respect? What are we some company? The customer is always right? Last time I checked I was a human being and if some crud snot fella gave me a arrogant tone, I usually return the favor.

I guess you would be highly interested in helping me even if I came in here on my 2nd post and said listen up pal, if you dont tell me where I can get this information, I am going to find you and beat the shit out of you and your little doggy too!

Would you still be inclined in helping me? Just curious on your philosophy.

As for the dont reply, I am bored, but he wanted advice and we gave him some.

Legit or not . . .

He has a right to be treated with respect? What are we some company? The customer is always right? Last time I checked I was a human being and if some crud snot fella gave me a arrogant tone, I usually return the favor.

I guess you would be highly interested in helping me even if I came in here on my 2nd post and said listen up pal, if you dont tell me where I can get this information, I am going to find you and beat the shit out of you and your little doggy too!

Would you still be inclined in helping me? Just curious on your philosophy.

As for the dont reply, I am bored, but he wanted advice and we gave him some.

Don't recall him sayin' anything about kickin' anybody's butt or calling any individuals names.

Course I might have missed that post.

Perhaps he hasnt. However on his first post ever, he takes a shot at me. At first I thought he just made a username to flame me. Then he runs off and makes this arrogant thread stating how awesome he is. Seriously, this reveals a lot about the guys personality. I think we are helping him here by showing him how the real world wont treat his crap lightly. Seriously a guy with this type of track record need not be defended.

I would like to add, I nominate this thread to be a sticky as "How not to introduce yourself on a forum full of nice and helpful people"

Edited by Amaro (see edit history)

Perhaps he hasnt. However on his first post ever, he takes a shot at me. At first I thought he just made a username to flame me. Then he runs off and makes this arrogant thread stating how awesome he is. Seriously, this reveals a lot about the guys personality. I think we are helping him here by showing him how the real world wont treat his crap lightly. Seriously a guy with this type of track record need not be defended.

Wasn't really defending him personally, but rather the need for tolerance.

As Abe said, Listen to the angels of our better nature.

Guest Do or die

Thank you GDBILL,KYLE and the others for the goodl advice,I dont have any issues living abroad,done it most of my adult life. My take on it is my pension will be more than enough for a comfortable life in china.

My wife (and only one) lives in Nanning a good locality.So there is no resident visa there, what about Malysia or Thailand can you get your chinese wife there ?

Thank you GDBILL,KYLE and the others for the goodl advice,I dont have any issues living abroad,done it most of my adult life. My take on it is my pension will be more than enough for a comfortable life in china.

My wife (and only one) lives in Nanning a good locality.So there is no resident visa there, what about Malysia or Thailand can you get your chinese wife there ?

Don't know why not. If she's a Chinese citizen and doesn't have a US Green Card her visa requirements may significantly differ from yours.

Good Luck!

Guest Do or die

Not going to respond to those f#$$$g weird posts that have nothing to do with me. I have no interest in the soap opera here, just here for information, nothing more.

Yes I have little time for short timers that whinge, lets just leave it at that, you made a choice to serve be proud of that, dont complain after the fact that war is war.

So back on topic ?

Edited by Do or die (see edit history)
Guest Do or die

Don't know why not. If she's a Chinese citizen and doesn't have a US Green Card her visa requirements may significantly differ from yours.

Good Luck!

she does not have a green card

Guest Tony n Terrific

Not going to respond to those f#$$$g weird posts that have nothing to do with me.

Normally, when one goes into a strange place to ask for help they have the common sense to ask nicely. Those "f#$$$g weird posts" have everything to do with you. Members are trying to let you know that pulling the drill sarge attitude won't work here.

You are welcome to stay and play nicely. If not, have a good where ever you land.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J5WIx9C0iJE

http://threes.com/cms/images/stories/entertainment/gomer.jpg

Edited by Tony n Terrific (see edit history)

Not going to respond to those f#$$$g weird posts that have nothing to do with me.

Normally, when one goes into a strange place to ask for help they have the common sense to ask nicely. Those "f#$$$g weird posts" have everything to do with you. Members are trying to let you know that pulling the drill sarge attitude won't work here.

You are welcome to stay and play nicely. If not, have a good where ever you land.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J5WIx9C0iJE

http://threes.com/cms/images/stories/entertainment/gomer.jpg

Good one Tony!!! :)

Our new friend Sgt. Carter on the left, and what he thinks is CFL on the right. :lol:

My suggestion for a feasable place for Sarge to live would be in the countryside around Danang or Marble Mountain in Vietnam. Lots of Marine Corp history from Danang up to the DMZ. ;)

tsap seui