Domestic Homicide

tonado

Guest Tony n Terrific

When economic times are tough domestic violence cases go up unfortunately.

The only ones profit from this are the lawyers and courts.

Very disturbing. Don't stay in relationship if the spouse is violent.

Domestic homicide

It can be very horrific. My favorite cousin was in the process of leaving her abusive husband. She left and was living with her parents. Her husband caught them in the driveway one day when they were leaving. He shot by her and then himself. Right in front of their children!!! Imagine having to live with something like that the rest of your life.This kind of thing happens all too often. When things aren't right, it is time to leave. However, don't just leave. You must disappear or the violent spouse will will track you down. This is why women shelters are very secretive about their whereabouts.

Several years ago, a policeman told me I needed to move to another state or my then wife would kill me. He said he had seen this many times before. Of course I was not going to move so I have remained very vigilant and ARMED. Haven't seen or heard from her in 8 years.

Guest Tony n Terrific
Very disturbing. Don't stay in relationship if the spouse is violent.

Domestic homicide

It can be very horrific. My favorite cousin was in the process of leaving her abusive husband. She left and was living with her parents. Her husband caught them in the driveway one day when they were leaving. He shot by her and then himself. Right in front of their children!!! Imagine having to live with something like that the rest of your life.This kind of thing happens all too often. When things aren't right, it is time to leave. However, don't just leave. You must disappear or the violent spouse will will track you down. This is why women shelters are very secretive about their whereabouts.

In my area there was a guy who cut his wife's head off while they where going through a divorce. This terrible event happened on Valentines Day years back.

A buddy of mine was the cop at the scene, he is retired now. He told me the man surrendered to him peacefully and told him that he still loved his wife very much and he was sorry for what had just happened. Obsessive love can be deadly for both men and woman.