21 boxes ... my wife shipped 21 boxes of Chinese local art

griz326

YUP! 21 boxes of stuff. I don't know what it is; she says that it is Chinese art. She wants to sell, sell, sell!

I am certain that she got great deals going to business people she collected taxes from... :blink:

I sent her $2000 to buy stuff for her business, but she borrowed "many money" from her little brother. OH BOY!

With a little luck, I'll be retiring to a life of leisure soon... :P

It sounds like a good idea to me. There is nowhere in Ala. or Atlanta that I know of to buy the beautiful kind of decorative ceramic stuff like Chinese restaurants have, so I doubt there is where Griz lives either.

I'll bet it some of that valuable beautiful Chinese porcelain. <_<

I have sent an email to my wife of the beautiful mountain landscape viewed from our deck. She is in China and she will get a Chinese artist to paint this.

Lawd knows the mountain folk are gonna like it and perhaps want a personal pic painted for them........Get my drift?

I have sent an email to my wife of the beautiful mountain landscape viewed from our deck. She is in China and she will get a Chinese artist to paint this.

Lawd knows the mountain folk are gonna like it and perhaps want a personal pic painted for them........Get my drift?

Ya think you can git them Chinese artisians to paint them lovely mountain scenes on velvet, cuzin'? Sorta like velvet Elvis...without Elvis. :dsheep: Us'n mountain folk LOVE velvet pitchers. :eatyum:

tsap seui

Ya think you can git them Chinese artisians to paint them lovely mountain scenes on velvet, cuzin'? Sorta like velvet Elvis...without Elvis. :ranting: Us'n mountain folk LOVE velvet pitchers. :dsheep:

tsap seui

One velvet without the Elvis comin up fer you cuzzin Bubba. :dsheep: