Please share your luck and bless my love!

Finally, since I filed I-130 last March; over 2 and half months after document out NVC, my wife just got the interview package yesterday, it dated on june 9th 7:15am. Unfortunately, her K-1 Visa was rejected with white slip last Feb and we haven't seen each other for 9 months before we had our wedding ceremony in Nov last year. I was there only 3 weeks in China for the ceremony because my school and it's almost 6 months again since I came back. It was hard time for both of us, I miss her so much, so does she.so I need your bless and please sharing your luck with us. God bless us and all the true loves be together sooner and forever!!!! :ph34r:

Finally, since I filed I-130 last March; over 2 and half months after document out NVC, my wife just got the interview package yesterday, it dated on june 9th 7:15am. Unfortunately, her K-1 Visa was rejected with white slip last Feb and we haven't seen each other for 9 months before we had our wedding ceremony in Nov last year. I was there only 3 weeks in China for the ceremony because my school and it's almost 6 months again since I came back. It was hard time for both of us, I miss her so much, so does she.so I need your bless and please sharing your luck with us. God bless us and all the true loves be together sooner and forever!!!! :ph34r:

There are many who have shared similar experiences such as your's, and even worse. I'll say a prayer for your success. :angry: Good luck.

tsap seui

Good Luck !!!!

i been down this road,my wife was denied the first time K3....her second interview CR1 last June she passed.First interview was an interrogation, second time around she had a pleasant VO,and was a very simple interview.I did go to Guz for the second interview,whether this made a difference or not is anybodys guess.

Good luck !!!!!!!

Good luck to the both of you. I hope things will progress quickly so that you can minimize the time you are apart. Good luck!

my P3 was out NVC on Feb-18th 2010, after about 2 and half months, we get the interview dated.

good luck!!

Good luck! can you post your timeline or say when you sent in the P3? We are waiting for the interview letter "any day now" so want to see when you sent in your P3...