How long for administrative processing??

It's been 2 months now and still no response. I sent an email and they said the case was under administrative processing. I had to give them info on my former wives. It would be interesting to have people post the amount of time they had to wait for AP. We had our wedding planned for May 8th, but....looks like the US government is not going to allow that to happen. How many people have had to go through this with positive/negative results?

Thanks so much for any comments!!

Have a great day.

Marc

It's been 2 months now and still no response. I sent an email and they said the case was under administrative processing. I had to give them info on my former wives. It would be interesting to have people post the amount of time they had to wait for AP. We had our wedding planned for May 8th, but....looks like the US government is not going to allow that to happen. How many people have had to go through this with positive/negative results?

Have a great day.

Marc

For me and my fiance it took a little over 2 months for a blue sheet. We were approved in the end. Wish you all the best of luck.

Have a great day.

Marc

First, let me say, two months is an eternity of waiting time, but it isn't very long in GUZ think. You at least got asked for additional evidence and you've turned it in...that's GOOD. I've witnessed many cases getting responces in 3 months, saw one that went 6 months after the guy turned in what they were asking for, it wasn't the DNA test guy.

Hang in there, maybe within 3 or 4 weeks you'll get the call in letter. :)

Now, I hesitate to answer your question and don't let it ruin your day, please. We got a blue that didn't ask for any evidence at our interview. I have it in my hands and it states on the back of the sheet...Your case requires additional processing. I went to ACH the day after the interview and was told not to worry that my girlfriend should hear something good in a couple of months.

We waited 300 days, with only canned responces to about 75 e-mails. :blink: On the 300th day we were denied, then it took 13 months for Guangzhou to send our application back to the states, and two months later we were reaffirmed by the USCIS (with no rebuttal letter sent to me stating the DOS's case against us). USCIS sent the case back to Guangzhou, who set up a new interview for the K-1 application.....after all the time of waiting and with no reply to e-mails to GUZ about when our case would be sent back to America, we had married two months before I got the reaffirmation letter from USCIS. :)

Good luck to you both, you should be fine and have your dream come true soon.

tsap seui

Yes, tsap has just a pure horror story... it's no wonder he's gone mad ;)

:) Now Lee, be nice to your Cuckoo's Nest challenged brothers...so...so...I lost my sanity in the canned responce e-mails from GUZ and the phony balooney puffy letters from Congressmen...sniff, sniff...it was terrible in that trench warfare...anyone seen my rubber ducky, I need to take a bath from just talking about blue slips and the DOS. :lol:

tsap seui

Marc, don't let this talk bum you out, you and Rosie will be fine, just give it a little time and your dream will come true. :)

:) Now Lee, be nice to your Cuckoo's Nest challenged brothers...so...so...I lost my sanity in the canned responce e-mails from GUZ and the phony balooney puffy letters from Congressmen...sniff, sniff...it was terrible in that trench warfare...anyone seen my rubber ducky, I need to take a bath from just talking about blue slips and the DOS. :lol:

tsap seui

Marc, don't let this talk bum you out, you and Rosie will be fine, just give it a little time and your dream will come true. :)

Tsap, seems like uncle Sam has a thing for you.

The horror at Guz and now Newark customs. Whats next?

You seem to have kept your spirits up thru all this crap.

Have a great day.

Marc

We just received an email saying "still under admin processing". It's 5 weeks since the required paper was turned in. We are planning to email GUZ every other week for case progress. Good luck!

:lol: Now Lee, be nice to your Cuckoo's Nest challenged brothers...so...so...I lost my sanity in the canned responce e-mails from GUZ and the phony balooney puffy letters from Congressmen...sniff, sniff...it was terrible in that trench warfare...anyone seen my rubber ducky, I need to take a bath from just talking about blue slips and the DOS. :lol:

tsap seui

Tsap, seems like uncle Sam has a thing for you.

The horror at Guz and now Newark customs. Whats next?

You seem to have kept your spirits up thru all this crap.

Sam, at first glance it would seem like the government has something against us, or me....but, let's look at GUZ...the DOS denied us, but once they finally sent our case back to USCIS, USCIS in less than two months quickly reaffirmed our case with no rebuttal letter sent to me. Not many folks get reaffirmed by USCIS without answering to the charges/reasons that GUZ gave a denial...Marc Ellis said we were the first case he had heard of that didn't have to rebut GUZ's charges...and that it told him that the DOS case against us was so weak to the points of immigration law that USCIS didn't even bother with a rebuttal letter offer to me and simply reaffirmed the case and sent it back to GUZ.

Newark POE and the Nazi Customs officer....I had been through Newark three times previously, and twice at Dulles International in DC, without a hitch. My trips all for the same reason...to visit my girlfriend/wife.

Yes my spirits are up and I can laugh...I haven't done anything wrong, neither has my wife...it just wasn't our turn to get the visa.

Now what ticks me off is that my wife and son were criminally dealth with by the DOS at their interview, we, or one of us, was profiled, speculated on, and or conjectured about, without giving us the chance or even courtesy to prove ourselves innocent...yet, USCIS saw through the bullshit, didn't they.

In Newark, my passport had been flagged by governmental profiling, speculation, and conjecture...I have done nothing wrong, have nothing to fear, I mean...where are the local police or FBI? Why, if U.S. Customs thinks I have done something wrong is my door still hanging on it's hinges? :lol:

No, I am just like any of you...any of us could get profiled and detained, or denied at the interview..at any time. I was just someone that you know that did, there are countless thousands that you never hear about. It's just the way it is. As far as our case in GUZ...Candle is only a tiny picture of the women who go through their interviews each day...luckily, many Candle posters are lucky and they get pink...THERE IS a whole other reality. ;) Lil' rabbit and I just weren't lucky...we had the paperwork and evidence galore, we just weren't lucky...and lucky is the real word for the day when it comes to the interview.

My spirits are up and I know that within a year now I will be living with my wife and son... :lol: Just where(?) is the question to be answered, and I'm well prepared for either possibility. :P

I must say Sam, GOOD GRIEF...it's gonna take MUCH more than some old ugly guy in a clown suit, pointing his finger at me, to get me down. :lol: I refuse to get into the mud with the government and grovel around in profiling, speculation, and conjecture...F'em and their mud and profiling. :violin4: :eyebrow:

tsap seui :D

We just received an email saying "still under admin processing". It's 5 weeks since the required paper was turned in. We are planning to email GUZ every other week for case progress. Good luck!

Buddy, keep sending those e-mails. Good luck to you both, may you soon have success. :violin4:

tsap seui

• 1 month later...

Hi,

We were waiting for administrative processing for 5 months. I had sent 2 e-mails with neither one answering my questions, just told to wait.

Then I sent my third e-mail and they e-mailed me back in about 3 days only to tell me that the petetion was denied, and I quote:

"The administrative processing for this case has been completed. The consular officer did not issue a visa because, based on her testimony, documents and any other evidence, that she does not have a bona fide relationship with you"

Hardly a very specific as to why she did not get a white slip the day of her interview but only waited until my third e-mail to make a decision. I now have to call USCIS for a review of our petition.

Five months wasted waiting!!

I hope you have better luck with your case

Chris

Hi,

We were waiting for administrative processing for 5 months. I had sent 2 e-mails with neither one answering my questions, just told to wait.

Then I sent my third e-mail and they e-mailed me back in about 3 days only to tell me that the petetion was denied, and I quote:

"The administrative processing for this case has been completed. The consular officer did not issue a visa because, based on her testimony, documents and any other evidence, that she does not have a bona fide relationship with you"

Hardly a very specific as to why she did not get a white slip the day of her interview but only waited until my third e-mail to make a decision. I now have to call USCIS for a review of our petition.

Chris

I hear ya Chris, we were forced to wait 300 days, sent around 75 e-mails, had two Congressional liasons trying to find out the problem...all for nothing...then the case finally got sent back to the USCIS who reaffirmed it in a few weeks and sent it right back to GUZ. Never did find out what the problem was. :lol:

tsap seui

Hi,

Chris

I hear ya Chris, we were forced to wait 300 days, sent around 75 e-mails, had two Congressional liasons trying to find out the problem...all for nothing...then the case finally got sent back to the USCIS who reaffirmed it in a few weeks and sent it right back to GUZ. Never did find out what the problem was. :lol:

tsap seui

I think they thought they were saving her from a crazy redneck :lol: