Just Curious about the reliability of the USCIS website. I can logon and see when our file was last updated, or "touched" I believe the term is. But once a decision is made, how many actually see this changed? or it is just all of a sudden you get an email, or a letter in the mail? Just Curious because of what I was recently told by USCIS.

Thanks

Dan

Just Curious about the reliability of the USCIS website. I can logon and see when our file was last updated, or "touched" I believe the term is. But once a decision is made, how many actually see this changed? or it is just all of a sudden you get an email, or a letter in the mail? Just Curious because of what I was recently told by USCIS.

Thanks

Dan

A very common topic over on VJ Example: http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/16...hat-is-a-touch/

It varies greatly, some times you see touches throughout the process other times only at major events like biometrics, and then a day before decision, then email.

Thanks

Dan

A very common topic over on VJ Example: http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/16...hat-is-a-touch/

It varies greatly, some times you see touches throughout the process other times only at major events like biometrics, and then a day before decision, then email.

Other times you get absolutely nothing updated. The cases for my wife's parents show they are in the initial review stages. Except, they have really been approved and sent to NVC since they have been here since November.