I called NVC today to check the status of our petition and was pleasantly surprised to find out it cleared NVC and was sent to Guangzhou Dec 5th. After the 187 day wait at NSC I'm not used to things happening so quickly. Since it didn't arrive at NVC until Nov 18th it was only there 16 days. I am truly amazed. Of course I am still puzzled as to why it took 12 days to get to NVC but even so it was less than a month from NOA 2. I'm hoping the trend continues.

Carl

I called NVC today to check the status of our petition and was pleasantly surprised to find out it cleared NVC and was sent to Guangzhou Dec 5th.  After the 187 day wait at NSC I'm not used to things happening so quickly.  Since it didn't arrive at NVC until Nov 18th it was only there 16 days.  I am truly amazed.  Of course I am still puzzled as to why it took 12 days to get to NVC but even so it was less than a month from NOA 2.  I'm hoping the trend continues.

Carl

A very fast turnaround at NVC. Hope this bodes well for the future. Good luck with DHL.

Guest blsqueaky

Well I took my own suggestion and called the NVC, and was told that received on the 26th of November, and that the secuirty check and the processing has already started.

Now if just like yours Carl, and only stays there for about 16 days, I will be happy, but I realized that I have the Xmas holidays coming up here

Guest blsqueaky

Oh no Dean, the last the I heard from NSC was 345-400 days. The K-3 seems to have finally started to move along now. I will see. My luck, they will send me something while I am in China, and it will sit in mailbox till I return, and will cause delay. :lol: :lol: :D :D

It seems as one part of the process improves, some other part gets worse. For example, the NVC part is improving but the DHL to GZ Consulate is getting worse.

Glad to hear that your application/name check went so well & quick.

Welcome to the NVC to GZ waiting game. :)

I called NVC today to check the status of our petition and was pleasantly surprised to find out it cleared NVC and was sent to Guangzhou Dec 5th.  After the 187 day wait at NSC I'm not used to things happening so quickly.  Since it didn't arrive at NVC until Nov 18th it was only there 16 days.  I am truly amazed.  Of course I am still puzzled as to why it took 12 days to get to NVC but even so it was less than a month from NOA 2.  I'm hoping the trend continues.

Carl

A very fast turnaround at NVC. Hope this bodes well for the future. Good luck with DHL.

Hopefully it will get there in time for them to pick it up from DHL the 15th.

Congratulations Carl. Its about time don't ya think?

:)  :greenblob:  :greenblob:  :greenblob:  :greenblob:  :greenblob:

I am really amazed at how much faster it seems to be moving since NSC. Now I am beginning to wonder if I'll have enough time to finish the honey do list. I better tackle that ceramic tile in the kitchen ASAP. Or maybe I should sheet rock the laundry room in the garage first. Hmmmm there is so much to do. I think I"ll hire professional cleaners just before she comes. After 6 months of twiddlling my thumbs waiting on NSC its nice to be able to spring into action and actually do something.