Breaking News Bulletin !!!

Email:

*** DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS E-MAIL ***

The last processing action taken on your case

Receipt Number: EAC#######

Application Type: CRI89 , PETITION TO REMOVE CONDITIONS OF PERMANENT RESIDENT STATUS RECEIVED

Current Status: Card production ordered.

On March 9, 2010, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card, call customer service at 1-800-375-5283.

If you have questions or concerns about your application or the case status results listed above, or if you have not received a decision from USCIS within the current processing time listed*, please contact USCIS Customer Service at (800) 375-5283.

*Current processing times can be found on the USCIS website at www.uscis.gov under Check My Case Status and Check Processing Times.

*** Please do not respond to this e-mail message.

Sincerely,

The U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS)

Now I can stop the mop-slaps! Wife was like "Is it done yet?... Is it done yet...????" for the past few weeks, especially after she talks with Yan (LostInBlue) or Lilly (Hankster), hangs up the phone and badgers me with "Well they got their 10-Year card already, where is mine??!!" :lol:

Well I have to break it to her gently!.

Anyway, NO AOS interview, and NO removal of conditions interview! Works for me! :D :)

Congrats Dan.

Any tips on how you avoided the "interviews"?

I've seen and heard of people avoiding either, but not both.

Don't tell me it's luck. ;-)

Congrats Dan.

Most K-1 avoid the AOS, interview however from what I have seen Virtually all K-3 get interviewed, don't ask me why. In our case the AOS package contained nothing more than is required when filing to remove conditions as explained by form I-485 instructions.

As for Removal of Conditions most people don't get interviewed.

If you file a comprehensive package of bonafide relationship evidence then mor than likely no interview for removal of conditions.

Guest Pommey

Email:

*** DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS E-MAIL ***

The last processing action taken on your case

Receipt Number: EAC#######

Application Type: CRI89 , PETITION TO REMOVE CONDITIONS OF PERMANENT RESIDENT STATUS RECEIVED

Current Status: Card production ordered.

On March 9, 2010, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card, call customer service at 1-800-375-5283.

If you have questions or concerns about your application or the case status results listed above, or if you have not received a decision from USCIS within the current processing time listed*, please contact USCIS Customer Service at (800) 375-5283.

*Current processing times can be found on the USCIS website at www.uscis.gov under Check My Case Status and Check Processing Times.

*** Please do not respond to this e-mail message.

Sincerely,

The U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS)

Now I can stop the mop-slaps! Wife was like "Is it done yet?... Is it done yet...????" for the past few weeks, especially after she talks with Yan (LostInBlue) or Lilly (Hankster), hangs up the phone and badgers me with "Well they got their 10-Year card already, where is mine??!!" :roller:

Well I have to break it to her gently!.

Anyway, NO AOS interview, and NO removal of conditions interview! Works for me! :ok: :toot:

Congrats Dan.

from what I have here and on other sites

1. If you interview for AOS then its very rear to interview for ROC

2. If no interview for AOS then a higher chance of interview for ROC

of course its a case to case basis,reduce your chanches with good front loading.

Congrats Dan.

from what I have here and on other sites

1. If you interview for AOS then its very rear to interview for ROC

2. If no interview for AOS then a higher chance of interview for ROC

of course its a case to case basis,reduce your chanches with good front loading.

Yep, AOS was basic (Simply provided the basics, Bonafide marriage stuff is not needed for AOS, because it results in a 2 year CR-Green-card over-which time you have to develop this evidence for ROC.

At ROC i sent a couple pages of pictures showing us in places for vacations (Grand-canyon, Las Vegas, Brice canyon, Niagara Falls etc, as well as family functions) , I included college receipts for my wife schooling, and other things proving we live together. I also included a letter from a PHD friend that was notarized attesting to our relationship.