The Revolution is Coming...

38 members have voted

1. 1. Is a Revolution in China a Real Possibility???

• A strong possiblity...
    • Six of one, half a dozen of the other...
    • No Way...

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's a horrible thing going on in most of China. I watched some of it unfolding when I was in China last month.

The lil' rabbit watched it too. She said that our city and the surrounding area up in Liaoning Province while not tourist areas or areas of big interest in the overall scheme of things had always been called lucky...we have water.

We have a huge resevoir about 20 minutes away from us that feeds Dalian, Shenyang, and all the smaller cities around us, including of course our lil' puddle jump of 1.3 million in the middle of the road.

In the winter time the river through our city runs pretty well, but buddy, in the summer time it is fairly well shut off. Homey-san ain't gonna catch no free fish in that river.

It's heart breaking to watch the trouble down south and I hope it rains forty days and nights for them. Jeez, I'd hate to see millions of folks drifting up our way bringin' all that insanely high real estate prices and resulting bubble with all it's trouble up our rust belt way. We get snow in the winter (water), four seasons, and it's pretty laid back for a Chinese City....let all the trouble and money and stress stay down south...I tells ya. :lol:

rOgGie, I don't doubt that there will be this revolution you point out 50 ways it's gonna happen...but I think they are waiting until 2013 when you become an ex-pat, move over, and take up residence before they take to the streets with their placards (make sure your placard is backed by a few sheets of kevlor)...we'll have to call you Revolutionary Man...do you mind if I call you.....cuZin' Che? :lol:

tsap seui

Could a few hundred million thirsty people lead to "social unrest"??? :o

http://www.forbes.co...l?feed=rss_home

so you will be be selling your house in YunNan very fast Roger,this month as things so bad ? we will pay good price for this house in desert called Yuxi. Are you selling Hainan house before this revolution as well ?

Actually comrade Jin, Yuxi has plenty of water...They have one of the largest lakes in China to draw from, Fuxian Lake, it is the third largest lake in Yunnan and the second deepest lake in all of China...It seems that the driest parts of Yunnan are the west and south...We can only hope it will start to rain soon for our poor neighbors that are really suffering right now... :(

rOgGie, I don't doubt that there will be this revolution you point out 50 ways it's gonna happen...but I think they are waiting until 2013 when you become an ex-pat, move over, and take up residence before they take to the streets with their placards (make sure your placard is backed by a few sheets of kevlor)...we'll have to call you Revolutionary Man...do you mind if I call you.....cuZin' Che? :(

tsap seui

I would be honored to lead the revolutionary charge from my walker... :o

CuZin' Che... :D

rOgGie, I don't doubt that there will be this revolution you point out 50 ways it's gonna happen...but I think they are waiting until 2013 when you become an ex-pat, move over, and take up residence before they take to the streets with their placards (make sure your placard is backed by a few sheets of kevlor)...we'll have to call you Revolutionary Man...do you mind if I call you.....cuZin' Che? :o

tsap seui

I would be honored to lead the revolutionary charge from my walker... :lol:

CuZin' Che... :o

Well cUzIn' comrade Che, I'll be right there with you...I mean...up in NE China, cheerin' you on as I watch you on Chinese TV...."HEY lil' rabbit, there's RogGie Luli....opps he's down, I hope not for the count"...This ain't no disco, this ain't no peace march in DC. :lol:

Now, I gotta axe ya cuzin' comrade Che, who do you think will have a revolution firstest...America, or Chinertucky? :D

tsap seui