Long time no write

Auggie

Hi folks,

It's been awhile since I have given an update. The last time I wrote I think my stepdaughter was having a difficult time adjusting to school and making friends. But I also wrote that she was doing better. Well it's been a few months and things seem to be getting better all the time. My step daughter has been sellected to join the national honor society which is quite an honor. She has made a few more friends but no to many and in some ways I think that's a good thing (you know how American are?). My wife is doing pretty good too, she's volunteered some time at a senior citizen center and has made some friends, she's quite a lady and I'm a very fortunate man. We've been practicing for my wifes drivers license and she's been trying, but it's going to take awhile. I realized this when she ran into my garage door. But you know I love her and I'll keep repairing my garage door over and over again, don't you just love those crazy asian drivers??? Well folks, it's been nice giving an update and I promise I'll keep in touch.

Auggie & Lancy

Hi folks,

It's been awhile since I have given an update. The last time I wrote I think my stepdaughter was having a difficult time adjusting to school and making friends. But I also wrote that she was doing better. Well it's been a few months and things seem to be getting better all the time. My step daughter has been sellected to join the national honor society which is quite an honor. She has made a few more friends but no to many and in some ways I think that's a good thing (you know how American are?). My wife is doing pretty good too, she's volunteered some time at a senior citizen center and has made some friends, she's quite a lady and I'm a very fortunate man. We've been practicing for my wifes drivers license and she's been trying, but it's going to take awhile. I realized this when she ran into my garage door. But you know I love her and I'll keep repairing my garage door over and over again, don't you just love those crazy asian drivers??? Well folks, it's been nice giving an update and I promise I'll keep in touch.

Auggie & Lancy

Thanks, it is always good to hear of how everyone is doing. I hope your wife gets better at driving soon. I will be in the same boat soon :blink: . Good luck and keep the posts coming.

Robert