Top 10 definition list of "admin processing"

Top 10 list of the definitions for "Administrative Processing"

10) It means that the big adults are looking at your papers, and you, the little people will wait in line.

9) The word "processing" was not spoken literally.

8) ..... (silence) .....

7) Due to the RECENT events of 9/11 the definition is being processed.

6) I'm sorry are you thinking you pay the bills around here.

5) Please hold.... (click). "Please hang up your phone. If you think you dialed incorrectly...."

4) The supervisor will tell you the same thing I just told you, nothing.

3) Whatever the definition is you still just have to wait like everybody else.

2) ... so it means Washington is doing whatever they do.

#1 Umh, I am not sure... can you call back in a month or two.

Another Top 10 List

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

10) Administrative Processing…. Not quite sure, nobody around here can understand any words with more than one syllable.

9) A Demonstrative Processing….. We thought you needed a better excuse to start a Demonstration.

8) We know the Name Check was finished in the United States. We thought we would check again incase your fiancée has joined any Anti US Government Rallies protesting the Visa Processing Procedures.

7) Administrative Processing …. Oh, was that “Processing”? We meant to say that your application was in Administrative Procrastinating.

6) Didn’t you want your Fiancée to have Cheap Russian Tuition in College anyway? We are looking out for your best interests. Otherwise you would be paying thousands of dollars per year in tuition.

5) Your Fiancée is too young…. You should wait a couple of years before marriage.

4) A Demonstrative Processing…. You mean we were supposed to process that one, we were using it for demonstration purposes.

3) We are still trying to tape the application back together after one of the supervisors managed to shred your application and mix it in with 90,000 other shredded applications…. Thank God we don’t have a cross-cut shredder!!!!!

2) A Demonstrative Processing….. We were using your application as an example of how NOT TO PROCESS the applications!!!!

1) THE CASSETTE TAPE DRIVE IN OUR STATE-OF-THE-ART TRS-80 KEEPS EATING TAPES AND WE HAVE TO KEEP REPEATING ALL OF THE DATA ENTRY!!!

:angel: :angel: :lol: :huh: :D :P :P

1)  THE CASSETTE TAPE DRIVE IN OUR STATE-OF-THE-ART TRS-80  KEEPS EATING TAPES AND WE HAVE TO KEEP REPEATING ALL OF THE DATA ENTRY!!!

:angel: :angel: :lol: :huh: :D :P :P

OMG I trained on one of those only it was Model III had dual floppy

Clifford,

I think your #7 should be ranked #2... lol

Se Lang,

I used to dream of dual head floppys. When they just got their new on (12 days ago) it only cost USD $1,980,00.00 (there was an extensive 3 hour course involved).

Mine had a white screen. Started with 16k of RAM and a cassette player but later took it to Rat Shack and got it upgraded with the two floppy drives that held 160k each. Then got online with Compuserve and a 300 baud modem. That was the fast one, way better than the 110 baud one my friends had. I still remember all the tricks for hacking message bulletin board systems. God bless the string overflow error in all those Microsoft BASIC interpreters that were burned into the ROM of all those Model III's. :angel:

Though in looking back, I should have been buying Microsoft stock instead of hacking their software...

Later, I even got the Model IV upgrade that gave it high res instead of the default 128x48 resolution. Man, those were the fun days...

Jerry