High Rollers Dating Club

There was a news video on Yahoo yesterday showing a new dating service in Beijing offering the "perfect match" to Chinese citiens who could actually afford it, only $3 to make public your bio and photo, not $44,000!........

Maybe Candle can bring back their "dating room"?............ And it won't cost anything! :P

:) A bad idea of Biblical porportion!

There used to be a "dating room". It was up in the top right of the screen where FAQ's, CFL Chat, Gallery,.....etc. are located. No one can verify my claim. Don says he does'nt remember it. I guess the only one who could verify it is PJ. Oh well, it used to be here, (along with the Russians),.... :)

There was a news video on Yahoo yesterday showing a new dating service in Beijing offering the "perfect match" to Chinese citiens who could actually afford it, only $3 to make public your bio and photo, not $44,000!........

Maybe Candle can bring back their "dating room"?............ And it won't cost anything! :P

:blink: A bad idea of Biblical porportion!

There used to be a "dating room". It was up in the top right of the screen where FAQ's, CFL Chat, Gallery,.....etc. are located. No one can verify my claim. Don says he does'nt remember it. I guess the only one who could verify it is PJ. Oh well, it used to be here, (along with the Russians),.... :P

I think you are right, Sammy. There was one for a very short time that P.J. put together. Tony might remember it?

Yep. Tony might.

:blink: A bad idea of Biblical porportion!

There used to be a "dating room". It was up in the top right of the screen where FAQ's, CFL Chat, Gallery,.....etc. are located. No one can verify my claim. Don says he does'nt remember it. I guess the only one who could verify it is PJ. Oh well, it used to be here, (along with the Russians),.... :P

I think you are right, Sammy. There was one for a very short time that P.J. put together. Tony might remember it?

Yep. Tony might.

That's what ran me off! The "Dating Room". I was in a big hurry searching out something to do with K3 when I came across Candle. It caught my eye and I did pause in my search to open it up but when I saw "Dating Room", I quickly thought it was just another Chinese match-making site and promptly left to continue on my K3 search. And as they say, the rest is history. I bet Candle wasn't up a week when I saw that.

Maybe Candle can bring back their "dating room"?............ And it won't cost anything! :angry:

:angry: A bad idea of Biblical porportion!

There used to be a "dating room". It was up in the top right of the screen where FAQ's, CFL Chat, Gallery,.....etc. are located. No one can verify my claim. Don says he does'nt remember it. I guess the only one who could verify it is PJ. Oh well, it used to be here, (along with the Russians),.... :lol:

Yep. Tony might.

That's what ran me off! The "Dating Room". I was in a big hurry searching out something to do with K3 when I came across Candle. It caught my eye and I did pause in my search to open it up but when I saw "Dating Room", I quickly thought it was just another Chinese match-making site and promptly left to continue on my K3 search. And as they say, the rest is history. I bet Candle wasn't up a week when I saw that.

I remember PJ having a link to a demo dating site ... I remember my wife tearing my @$$ out about how all CFL men are looking for girlfriends on CFL too.