[*]all receipts from everything we bought in Guangzhou and Nanning

[*]all receipts from wedding party

[*]all receipts from wedding registration - legal ceremony

I personally would not send receipts for this stuff. but that's me. good luck.

If I can ask, why you would not send these particular receipts? Just Wondering.

Dan

David is the board's FAQ guy.

But yes, this stuff is just extra stuff, they know you are married, they dont need to know what you paid. Deed to home showing her name on it is more than enough showing bonafide relationship.

there are three general areas you will show them:

1. Relationship - how you meet and how it evolved (till the interview)

2. Financials

3. Documentation

The financials *should* be a slam dunk for most; so don't introduce anything above necessary for that part; don't give them a reason to even ask a single question in an area that for most is a non-issue.

For those it is not a slam dunk for, then all the more reason to not show it. They can question spending patterns in light of little income.

2. Financials

3. Documentation

The financials *should* be a slam dunk for most; so don't introduce anything above necessary for that part; don't give them a reason to even ask a single question in an area that for most is a non-issue.

For those it is not a slam dunk for, then all the more reason to not show it. They can question spending patterns in light of little income.

Not worried about financials, I have even scaled back how much i've printed out from chat logs and emails. I then created a summary documentation of all emails and chat sessions. A screen shot of all emails from my email client. plus 60 photos out of 500+ i have. Plus i have a dvd of our wedding party.. Wish i could send that too. I would rather have more than enough than not enough. Like giving them no doubt about our relationship. The wife is now officially on the Deed to the home, and utility bills, insurance beneficiary and more. I hope i have all basis covered. Once I get my NOA1, then i will start gathering all docs for electronic filing.. getting ahead of the game, do not like to wait until last minute. If anyone wants, i can give a full listing of everything i am sending in. Maybe it will help others.

Dan

2. Financials

3. Documentation

Not worried about financials, I have even scaled back how much i've printed out from chat logs and emails. I then created a summary documentation of all emails and chat sessions. A screen shot of all emails from my email client. plus 60 photos out of 500+ i have. Plus i have a dvd of our wedding party.. Wish i could send that too. I would rather have more than enough than not enough. Like giving them no doubt about our relationship. The wife is now officially on the Deed to the home, and utility bills, insurance beneficiary and more. I hope i have all basis covered. Once I get my NOA1, then i will start gathering all docs for electronic filing.. getting ahead of the game, do not like to wait until last minute. If anyone wants, i can give a full listing of everything i am sending in. Maybe it will help others.

Dan

We'll I'll post to myself and if anyone has any thoughts, i'd welcome any "encouragement" on this process.

Sent off our I-130 Package today, totaled about 3" worth of documents and a complete listing of contents was:

• Cover Letter
  • Payment of $355 for wife made out to U.S Department of Homeland Security
  • Payment of $355.00 for step-daughter made out to U.S Department of Homeland Security
  • I-130 and Supplements for Wife
  • I-130 and Supplements for Step-Daughter
  • G325a for wife & one Passport Style photo
  • G325a for myself & one Passport Style photo
  • Affidavits of Bona Fide Relationship - 3
  • Letter from me - Evolution of relationship Letter
  • Copy of My Birth Certificate - Front & Back
  • Copy of entire US Passport (not needed) including copies of Chinese Visa and all entry and exit stamps
  • Copy of Chinese Marriage Certificates
  • Copy of Translated Chinese Marriage Certificates
  • Copy of My Divorce Decree
  • Utility bills with wife's name
  • Copy of Life insurance policies with wife as beneficiary
  • Copy of Deed to House with Wife's name on it
  • Copies of Phone Bills
  • Copies of emails (not all)
  • Copies of Chat Sessions (not all) including summary page
  • 60 Photos of wife and I from wedding and more
  • Evidence of visits, boarding passes, receipts and more

Sent all Via FedEx to the Chicago Office. Now, after I get NOA1, time to get ready for phase two. I hope I sent enough Documentation and then i hope i did not send too much. I believe all will be good. I have photos of my package, but do not know how to put it here. We'll as i just said, i hope i have done this correctly and sent all necessary items.

Thanks for reading and any Comments.

Dan & Yonghua

Hope you sent it here:

USCIS Lockbox

Attn: SAI-130

131 South Dearborn ¨C 3rd Floor

Chicago, IL 60603-5517

Not

USCIS

P.O. Box 804616

Chicago, IL 60680-4107

OR

USCIS

P.O. Box 804625

Chicago, IL 60680-4107

Though personally I would have used USPS Priority mail, flat rate and sent it to the PO Box. Fex-EX is just a waste of $$ and getting it there overnight wont save any time. Fed-EX is useful in cases where you may have a dead-line to deal with.

Hope you sent it here:

USCIS Lockbox

Attn: SAI-130

131 South Dearborn ¨C 3rd Floor

Chicago, IL 60603-5517

Not

USCIS

P.O. Box 804616

Chicago, IL 60680-4107

OR

USCIS

P.O. Box 804625

Chicago, IL 60680-4107

Though personally I would have used USPS Priority mail, flat rate and sent it to the PO Box. Fex-EX is just a waste of $$ and getting it there overnight wont save any time. Fed-EX is useful in cases where you may have a dead-line to deal with.

Yes Sir I did, I sent Fedex because i can send it from work and get a really good price. Just 6.20, same price or cheaper than i can send at the USPS. So, it's on it's way...

I have photos of my package, but do not know how to put it here. :o

That's ok, I can't speak for the others but I don't think you should put photos of your package on here. :D

Just kidding...Sounds like you have all the bases covered. Wish you a speedy approval.

Duly Noted, just thought i'd offer if anyone needed any help.

Dan