Drivers liscence

steveandrong

Rong is trying to study for her written test, but there are enough words that she does not understand to make studying difficult for her...i remember someone telling me that she can take the Q&A test at a drivers test facility in Chinatown, chicago....but i have scoured the sec. of state office website in illinois and there seems to be no translated booklet available.....does anyone know how or where to obtain a translated booklet for illinois (or any other state for that matter)....i am sure the laws are similar enough to pass a test...thanks

Not every state has a translation. My wife studied the Washington manual in Chinese then painstakingly translated the Oregon manual. When she took the written test they had a Chinese translator available at the DMV. Check with your state's office in Chinatown and see if they have a similar option. Here is a link to the Washington manual.

http://www.dol.wa.gov/cn/docs/TCHDriverGuide.pdf

Yes DVM is a State thing so is different by state. My wife first studied WA and CA chinese manuels and NY english manuel and here in NY they offer the written test in Chinese.