uschinatrip.com

Has anyone had any recent dealings with uschinatrip.com.. They seem to be the cheapest and I just want a little assurance before I pay them. I think they are out of San Fran and everything seems to be legit

Be carefull with them. I told them my dates and they sent me information with different dates becoz that was cheaper then the dates I wanted.

I have used flychina.com and really like them.

Has anyone had any recent dealings with uschinatrip.com.. They seem to be the cheapest and I just want a little assurance before I pay them. I think they are out of San Fran and everything seems to be legit

Be carefull with them. I told them my dates and they sent me information with different dates becoz that was cheaper then the dates I wanted.

they did the same for me... I'm pretty much open when I travel, but just want to make sure I'm not taken

I've had negative dealings with flychina (booking issues). I pretty much stick with vayama.com

Edited by Kyle (see edit history)

they did the same for me... I'm pretty much open when I travel, but just want to make sure I'm not taken

I have spent a lot of time researching fares from different providers including Vayama for my 3 trips to China so far.

I have found Flychina and USchinatrip to be the cheapest and sometimes travelocity is very close to the fares offered.

I've had negative dealings with flychina (booking issues). I pretty much stick with vayama.com

do you use them to and from china? any suggestions on what site to use when traveling within china and throughout asia from china..

Thanks for the Link, i'm checking the prices now..

do you use them to and from china? any suggestions on what site to use when traveling within china and throughout asia from china..

Thanks for the Link, i'm checking the prices now..

For within China you can try elong.com.

Hell you can try them from US to China too.

We have used them for my Fiancee to come here and had no problems with them.

Yup, I use vayama.com when booking from within China. They simply issue us etickets.

I've used Elong in the past.. I think they partner with expedia.com when it comes to traveling from China to US. It's very easy and customer friendly.. another website wanted a copy of my credit card before i could book any flights with them.. Not sure of the name but they were out of Shanghai

I've used Elong in the past.. I think they partner with expedia.com when it comes to traveling from China to US. It's very easy and customer friendly.. another website wanted a copy of my credit card before i could book any flights with them.. Not sure of the name but they were out of Shanghai

When I was making reservations for my fiancee elong had the best fares. The only thing I did not like about them was that they charged me a fee for using my credit card.

It is the best website and I have booked several times tickets from them, very cheap. From SF to Beijing, I have never spent more than $750 buying air tickets through this website. Highly recomended. Edited by fineart (see edit history)

Another downside of flying on Chinese carriers is that selecting your seats prior to checking in is not always available. Granted it's not a make or break issue for us, but it is very nice for many reasons. Jingjing and I really like Continental Airlines and they allow us to do this (most American carriers will). Check out http://www.seatguru.com for more information. I'm the type of person who would pay a little extra for some comfort though (although not a lot). 14 hrs across the pond is a long time to be uncomfortable!

Edited by Kyle (see edit history)

I used Uschinatrip for all my trips to china,great prices,cheapest i ever found,great service,.....on one of my trips,from Shanghai to Chongqing ,the flight got canceled...they(uschinatrip)contacted me,and made different arrangements for me . Now bringing my wife to USA from Chongqing to New York,i used Flychina,which ended up being the cheapest....

I've used USChinaTrip the last three times. They have always been good, and inexpensive. Round trip the last time I went JFK to Shanghai to Chongqing was less than $900. on China Eastern. No long layovers, and like you said they tired to save you some money by offering a different flight.