Man I feel like I will never be ready.

Ok I am still putting together the sink and I worry I will miss something.

Plus I have to figure out how to print the text logs from MSN.

I know a way to do it but it trys to make me print out all 500 pages.

She already has about 200 pages I took over with me in october but I want to make sure there are logs leading right up to the interview.

Anyone know a way to print them? Now I do Alt-P when I am in the history of the chat logs and the computer thinks for about 3 minutes then tells me lets print EVERYTHING!...... lol

Then I need to figure out the 3 folder file system to make sure she is ready for anything they ask.

I read about Ms, Wang orginazing someones files by what is asked for early on in the interview and what thay ask for later. Can anyone advise on this?

Robert

Ok I am still putting together the sink and I worry I will miss something.

Plus I have to figure out how to print the text logs from MSN.

I know a way to do it but it trys to make me print out all 500 pages.

She already has about 200 pages I took over with me in october but I want to make sure there are logs leading right up to the interview.

Anyone know a way to print them? Now I do Alt-P when I am in the history of the chat logs and the computer thinks for about 3 minutes then tells me lets print EVERYTHING!...... lol

Then I need to figure out the 3 folder file system to make sure she is ready for anything they ask.

I read about Ms, Wang orginazing someones files by what is asked for early on in the interview and what thay ask for later. Can anyone advise on this?

Robert

If your chat program doesn't support selective printing, you can install a pdf print driver, and print the whole enchilada to a pdf file. Then you can use your pdf viewer and selectively print what you want. Personally, I wouldn't bring all that to the interview, just a selectively representation. Imagine if your 500 page stack can't be shoved into the little hole in the window easily, or your SO fumbles with all the paperwork you are making her bring. They can blue her for taking too long.

There is a point of diminishing returns here.

Why not just highlight the chat you want and copy (ctrl-C) and paste (ctrl-V) it to your notepad and print it that way...no need to worry about installing drivers or anything.....very simple

I imagine that he wants to retain the format that his IM program generates. You loose all of that just dumping the text.

Robert, they are NOT gonna study all of your chats. They only want to see if it is indeed you two who are chatting, exactly how you two are communicating, and a few excerpts about family and long range plans.

I think it is a must to have a couple of screen shots of you two on the webcam. Do you guys ever eat together during a webcam chat? This makes for a good screen shot...if you get my drift. It's all about a relationship.

You're going to rock their world, Robert. Good luck to the both of you!

Maybe I will just show up to the AcH in my underwear! And promise to wear even less if I need to come back because of a blue. :roller:

Just kidding GUZ! :boxer:

batman suit would be good :roller: