For Interview: Separate Folders or One Binder?

Do you think it is better to organize interview documents in separate folders, for example, a folder for financial evidence, another for evidence of relationship, or is it better to combine them all in one binder with tabs?

Also, which documents do you hand over before the interview?

We did seperate folders. It's easier to pull out the necessary file and go from there than it is to hold a binder and try to flip through, especially since she will probably have to hold the binder with one hand and flip through with the other. It might be clumsy. I had a write up about how I organized my hubbys documents somewhere. I'll link it when I find it...

Do you think it is better to organize interview documents in separate folders, for example, a folder for financial evidence, another for evidence of relationship, or is it better to combine them all in one binder with tabs?

Also, which documents do you hand over before the interview?

I had 3 loosely bound folders, plus an accordion style folder with everything labeled and organized. I tried to organize everything in such a way that my fiancee couldn't make a mistake or fail to give them some documents. Mrs. Yang pretty much threw all my organization efforts way. She knew the order in which the documents would be requested. Some are requested up front, others come during the interview. I wouldn't hard bind anything and I definitely would not recommend putting everything in one binder. An accordion style binder is best. That way it can easily be reorganized, if necessary.