Got Biometrics Apointment

Well we got our letter with the biometrics appointment time and place....it is nice its not too far only about 30 minutes from where we live....can't wait to get through all these steps and just be here with no more steps to take for a while.....Oh yeah does the biometrics cost anything the letter didn't say so i am suspecting not but seems like everyone has a hand out so thought i should ask

Well we got our letter with the biometrics appointment time and place....it is nice its not too far only about 30 minutes from where we live....can't wait to get through all these steps and just be here with no more steps to take for a while.....Oh yeah does the biometrics cost anything the letter didn't say so i am suspecting not but seems like everyone has a hand out so thought i should ask

Congratulations! If you're filing for AOS, or any other stage of immigration, you should pay the biometrics fee in advance. It's typically 80 USD. If you didn't pay, and they scheduled it anyway, you may have skated through without having to pay. Check your paperwork and filing fee that you sent in. There should be one fee for the application, and a second fee for biometrics. You can include one check for the full amount. If you discover you didn't pay, it might be a good idea to contact them to prevent any surprises later on.

We payed the $1010 for the AOS I-485, I-131 and I-765.

When we went in for her finger printing they did not request any additional payment. I took a long the $80 anyway just incase.

Note you are paying $930 to file I-485 and $80 for the biometrics. They wont ask for fee at the Bio because it was already paid when you filed the I-485.

We payed the $1010 for the AOS I-485, I-131 and I-765.

When we went in for her finger printing they did not request any additional payment. I took a long the $80 anyway just incase.

Note you are paying $930 to file I-485 and $80 for the biometrics. They wont ask for fee at the Bio because it was already paid when you filed the I-485.

thank you that is what we paid 1010 painfully LOL