My fiance is in the CCP and went to the interview and she got a Blue slip. We knew she was going to get a blue slip, as everyone has said before, maybe a few has been pink, but only because they were over looked(only my guessing). We did so much research on this CCP thing that we are willing to help anyone that has any questions of what is needed or how we did it. We were only ask to send in 1 other document which was a new resume stating every job history and promotions and job titles at those jobs and there dates. This will take us a short period of time and we will send it into Guangzhou and they will set another interview date for my fiance, and she will get her pink then and her visa.
So if there is anyone needing information or help, we will do our best to help.

I doubt there will be another interview Tom.

Correct, one interview, then later will be a call in to either drop off additional evidence or passport to put visa in it, no second interview.

My fiance is in the CCP and went to the interview and she got a Blue slip. We knew she was going to get a blue slip, as everyone has said before, maybe a few has been pink, but only because they were over looked(only my guessing). We did so much research on this CCP thing that we are willing to help anyone that has any questions of what is needed or how we did it. We were only ask to send in 1 other document which was a new resume stating every job history and promotions and job titles at those jobs and there dates. This will take us a short period of time and we will send it into Guangzhou and they will set another interview date for my fiance, and she will get her pink then and her visa.

So if there is anyone needing information or help, we will do our best to help.

Tom,

Can you give a brief synopsis of what you prepared or brought to the interview? I am sure that will be a starting step for a lot of folks to use as reference.