How to determine DHL number?

Wow 248 days is the longest I have heard anyone being stuck at NSC. I whine about being there 187 days. I know lots of people who were stuck there for 200 - 220. I wanted to know how long you were at NVC so I could get an idea of what to expect there. Congratulations on getting to GUZ. I hope the process moves faster from here on out for you.

I looked at the wrong number. I was stuck at NSC for only 239 days. It was 248 days until NVC received our info.

We had one RFE for different Divorce papers that took a little time but once NSC got the RFE papers, they approved us in ONE day.

RFE Date: 09/29/2003

RFE Received at NSC: 10/14/2003

NOA2 Approved: 10/15/2003

I just got off the phone with NVC and my case was sent to Guangzhou on

Nov 19th. How do I find the DHL number to figure out when it arrives?

You can't look it up at dhl.com until someone tells you the airway bill number; ask the sender.

heres what you do:

NVC will not tell you the tracking number(I don't think the people who answer the phone really know//I asked them) so you call DHL tell them where the package was sent from NVC NH?? to GZ you will need the zip codes from both areas and the complete address you can find on the net. Once you have this give them a call I think you ask for the research center or search center and they will just give you the numbers/dates sent etc over the phone.. However heres the problem if more then one package sent as in my case there were four all on the same day Nov.7 they all may not be realeased at the same time once in China.. So two were realeased on Nov. 13 and 2 are still pending customs as of the 24th did mine clear or are they still in Custom clearance???. Who the hell knows.. Next step e-mail GZ in one month appox Dec 10 see if one the the two packages release are my documents.

Dan,

I have a k3 petition that left NVC on Nov 17. All three packs have arrived in Guangzhou, but only 1 has cleared customs.

I got the info by phoning DHL at 1-800-225-5345. When I got a human, I gave them the NVC address (32 Rochester Ave Portsmouth, N.H. ZIP CODE 03801-2909)

Guangzhou is US Consulate No. 1 Shamian Street, Guangzhou, PRC ZIP CODE 510133.

The most important parts to DHL are the zip codes.

Hope this helps,

Dean

Thanks Dean!

Worked like a charm. There were three packages from NVC to GZ on Nov 19, just like your situation. One package was delivered today (11/26) and the other two are in "clearance delay" that I assume is the customs delay.

Maybe you could put that info somewhere so that everyone can get the package numbers?