Now I find out Guangzhou said that did not receive our file. That is what the NVC said. So this is the story when I called on December 11,2009. The person from NVC that Guangzhou did receive the file and I should call back the following week and they would tell me the interview date. I did call them the following week and still no interview date. Then when I called yesterday they said Guangzhou did not receive the file. Now I have a problem with that because the person on December 11, 2009 was telling that they were there. So I did write Guangzhou to find out if they are lost or something. So it will be awhile before I hear from them. Now it is the holidays and so much for being a Merry Christmas. You must since I am not very happy about this at all. It has bee over three months now that the file was sent. I know they are there and some how they got miss-placed. The thing is every time I called until yesterday the file was there. This does include the P3 of which was approved by the NVC. At this point if I had any hair left on the top of my head I would pull it out.

:threeques: :(

Michael

If you did not do electronic processing at NVC, then the package gets sent from NVC to Guangzhou the normal way using a courier service.

If by courier the package gets hung up in customs for up to 3 months, DOS may say received, but it is sitting in a warehouse until the consulate can actually "Receive" it.

If you did not do electronic processing at NVC, then the package gets sent from NVC to Guangzhou the normal way using a courier service.

If by courier the package gets hung up in customs for up to 3 months, DOS may say received, but it is sitting in a warehouse until the consulate can actually "Receive" it.

I know I am very aware of that it has been three months. Here is what I have so far as what has happened.

7/1/2007 Met Fengjie online

12/21/07 Traveled to China to meet Fengjie

2/29/08 K 1 I 129F sent in by lawyer

3/20/08 NOA1

7/17/08 NOA2

7/21/08 NVC IN

7/29/08 NVC OUT

11/23/08 P3 Received

12/17/08 Interview

12/17/08 Denied

2/3/09 Left for China

2/11/09 Married

2/24/09 I 130 sent by lawyer

3/05/09 I 130 NOA1

7/01/09 I 130 Approved

7/20/09 I 130 NVC Received

8/04/09 IV AOS I -864 Paid

8/04/09 IV bill Paid

8/06/09 IV & AOS cover sheet bar code available

8/19/09 DS-230 & AOS sent

9/03/09 DS-230 Part one line 30 error

9/03/09 GUZ P3 Supplement not sent

9/16/09 DS-230 & GUZ P3 Supplement sent in.

9/26/09 Case completed at NVC

9/29/09 NVC OUT

12/11/09 Guangzhou received case from NVC. Or at least logged it in.

I did write Guangzhou and hoping they will find out what happen.

Michael, it is not uncommon to get different answers when you call DOS. Sometimes when you call and ask if the file was received they will answer yes even though only the electronic file has been received, but not the actual physical file.

I wouldn't let myself get stressed about this. Mine got hung up like this in the past. Eventually it will get in line for processing. Remember it is the holidays, so expect things to be delayed.

All the best to you.

Michael, it is not uncommon to get different answers when you call DOS. Sometimes when you call and ask if the file was received they will answer yes even though only the electronic file has been received, but not the actual physical file.

I wouldn't let myself get stressed about this. Mine got hung up like this in the past. Eventually it will get in line for processing. Remember it is the holidays, so expect things to be delayed.

All the best to you.

Thank You

Have a Merry Christmas

Michael

All the best to you.

Thank You

Have a Merry Christmas

Michael

Michael I got the same runaround when I was waiting for my interview date. I think I got 6 different answers along the way. I would not stress to much you will get your interview very soon :threeques: .

Robert

Sorry to hear your delay, I was hoping we would get to meet and have the same interview date. I was even gonna let you buy me something from the coffee shop...:P

Robert

Robert,

It would be more than a pleasure to get you something at the coffee shop. I am very happy for you both. You never know it could all change by Monday. It just kind of hit like a ton of bricks. :P :)

Michael

All the best to you.

Thank You

Have a Merry Christmas

Michael

Michael I got the same runaround when I was waiting for my interview date. I think I got 6 different answers along the way. I would not stress to much you will get your interview very soon :P .

Robert

Robert,

You are right about that for sure right about that. Sometimes I wonder how different each one is. Like the lady that told that they did receive the file. She was a very nice woman. Thank You for your support. I also wish you both a very Merry Christmas. :P :)

Michael

All the best to you.

Thank You

Have a Merry Christmas

Michael

Michael I got the same runaround when I was waiting for my interview date. I think I got 6 different answers along the way. I would not stress to much you will get your interview very soon :D .

Robert

Robert,

You are right about that for sure right about that. Sometimes I wonder how different each one is. Like the lady that told that they did receive the file. She was a very nice woman. Thank You for your support. I also wish you both a very Merry Christmas. :) :P

Michael

Merry Christmas to you too. Do not be surprised if you still get a Jan interview......it is still possible. As my SO tells me all the time......Shuai ge needs to be patient :P

I'm sorry to hear about this Michael. I hope everything will get sorted out in the near future. Hang in there.

Sorry to hear about yours troubles. I've been there and know what it's like. I looked at the DHL tracking site. It appeared to me that the closest shipment to the time the package was supposed to go out was October 1. It was delivered to the Consulate on December 01.

It took right at a month before GUZ acknowledged receipt and said the P3 was sent (which meant it was in the system to be sent) in our case. The actual P3 was received 9 days later. The timing seems to be too quick and, with the holidays, it wouldn't surprise that if it doesn't take until January. Hopefully, DOS was correct the first time and the P3 is on the way. Keep calling.