Dos Phones down all day

PLUCK........ Damn it!

I guess you've never lived inside the Washington Beltway when they have snow.

3-5" can paralyze for a day...

12-24" can paralyze for 3-4 days.

If the 24" melts and it suddenly "hard freezes" and makes road just blocks of ICE they will be out for week.

Oh, it's XMAS next Friday...I think you might be able to call on the 28th....if you want I'll talk to Obama when he get's here WED!

RELAX.....

PLUCK........ Damn it!

I guess you've never lived inside the Washington Beltway when they have snow.

3-5" can paralyze for a day...

12-24" can paralyze for 3-4 days.

If the 24" melts and it suddenly "hard freezes" and makes road just blocks of ICE they will be out for week.

Oh, it's XMAS next Friday...I think you might be able to call on the 28th....if you want I'll talk to Obama when he get's here WED!

RELAX.....

I think you made me cry. :bullshit:

I remember feeling anxious to hear news concerning our interview date. Robert, I couldn't do what you're doing - it'd drive me completely insane. Go rent a movie - preferably something not government related or go out and do something. I understand how you feel but try to get your mind off of it. It'll make the time go by faster. I know it's easier said than done, but it may be worth a shot.

LOL I remember calling almost every day for the interview date. It will drive you maddddd.

One thing I did to pass the time is made these foldy stars. They sell these strips of long, thing paper and you fold them into stars. On the inside of each star, I wrote a reason why I loved my hubby. I wrote numbers on the outside of the stars and put the corresponding reason into a book. I started with a hundred and added to them after time passed (after the interview) so there are over 200 now, I think. Every night, hubby picks out a star and looks up a reason why I love him. He said it's the best present I ever gave him.

I am by no reason suggesting you try to make stars, but something in the like would be a great gift that you can give Hui next time you see her, which will probably be at the interview!!

LOL I remember calling almost every day for the interview date. It will drive you maddddd.

One thing I did to pass the time is made these foldy stars. They sell these strips of long, thing paper and you fold them into stars. On the inside of each star, I wrote a reason why I loved my hubby. I wrote numbers on the outside of the stars and put the corresponding reason into a book. I started with a hundred and added to them after time passed (after the interview) so there are over 200 now, I think. Every night, hubby picks out a star and looks up a reason why I love him. He said it's the best present I ever gave him.

I am by no reason suggesting you try to make stars, but something in the like would be a great gift that you can give Hui next time you see her, which will probably be at the interview!!

I got right through this morning. Less than 30 seconds on the phone. We have no interview date yet. :( :( :(

@ Michael

Have they confirmed that Guangzhou has received your P3 and that you are ready for an interview, but a date has not yet been set?