I think I'm a bit screwed...

Uh, well, now at this point there is the sometimes followed tradition of the interesting new guy who, :shifty: , comes out and tells the story about how all this came about :hug: and what happened before leading up to how you gravitated in a Chinese direction :blink: and what did you do during your 2-1/2 weeks in The Middle Country :V: and there is an Our Stories board for that if you would like. So, welcome again.

;) ;)

Well...assuming most of you are married to some lovely beautiful Chinese lady such as I am...there probably isn't much of a story I can tell that many of you haven't already lived now is there? :yahoo

As for the 2.5 weeks..she took me to all the vacation spots and tourist attractions...during the day. ;)

I did the CR-1 as we wanted to be able to leave the States without any problems. I also married my laopo on my first trip over, although we had talked to almost 2 years prior. Dont sweat it, you can get all the info andmore you need to do this right here. Our CR-1 took a year and 3 months. I didnt start the filing until Feb and we married in Jan. I hadnt found this site yet so I was stressing and looking for info. I was a postage stamp away from sending the signed paper work off to an attorney for them to do it. But the line about me still haveing to do all the work and they would just basically double check my paper work and send it on, made me stop. Once I got here it was relatively easy! The painful part is the waiting! Just buy lots of cheetos! And Good Luck, you are, after all, dealing with the US Government and you can always use luck when dealing with them!