time to browse IKEA. And if you play it right, you might kill two days trying to find your way out!

Good luck!

Yep, I think you can score a real hot-dog there.

time to browse IKEA. And if you play it right, you might kill two days trying to find your way out!

Good luck!

That's no joke, man! Good luck Louis. You guys are going to do great.

Good luck! We were there several days early as well. We really enjoyed the ramen shop...brought back good memories of Japan.

IKEA of course, lots of fun, we bought a lot of stuff there (idk why!) and we cruised around the little shops too. There was a good restaurant across from the Yang's building...it was a little pricey but pretty good.

Or you can always go to Papa John's! Haha.

Have them deliver it to you: 4008-88-7272. Ask for more garlic sauce though; most Chinese do not like it so they often forget to provide some.

Also in the IKEA, you can get coffee and a nice cinnamon roll combo for 8 RMB. The hot dogs are near the entry way. No need to go through the IKEA never-ending maze. Jingjing and I sure enjoyed eating at the Chinese restaurant directly beside the consulate (go down the stairs). The prices are reasonable and the food is great. We ate there a few times with smokiessky and Zhou Li.

Edited by Kyle (see edit history)

Have them deliver it to you: 4008-88-7272. Ask for more garlic sauce though; most Chinese do not like it so they often forget to provide some.

LOL, yes they do tend to wimp out on the garlic sauce...even when you get the cheese breadsticks!

yeah that ikea is nuts, i was prepared and still got lost! LoL! Today is a papa johns day. I have been looking for a japanese ramen shop her and can,t locate one. Anyways does anyone know of a place out here where couples can hang out and relax?

The best thing I found there was the hotel. :eatyum:

We hung out with a couple at the Starbucks across the street from the IKEA. Like chilton, we hung out with several folks in our apartment. There are also a few hotels nearby that have a lounge area. We didn't go in, but I noticed them while walking by.

yeah that ikea is nuts, i was prepared and still got lost! LoL! Today is a papa johns day. I have been looking for a japanese ramen shop her and can,t locate one. Anyways does anyone know of a place out here where couples can hang out and relax?

The Japanese ramen place is further down past the IKEA if walking from the consulate, on the opposite side of the street. There is that waterfall thing and then you will find the bus stop/subway. It is on the street level near the pizza hut(?) I think it was a pizza hut. My hubby and I ate there I think 3 or 4 times! Good luck...just a few more days to go!

Edited by xiaofeizhu (see edit history)

The Japanese ramen place is further down past the IKEA if walking from the consulate, on the opposite side of the street. There is that waterfall thing and then you will find the bus stop/subway. It is on the street level near the pizza hut(?) I think it was a pizza hut. My hubby and I ate there I think 3 or 4 times! Good luck...just a few more days to go!

Yep, xiaofeizhu is right. It is just past the pizza hut on the right I believe. We ate there several times.

Get that pink Louis! Be sure to include good photo's of your body mass and make sure they know your right downstairs and you will be fine. If I was the VO I sure wouldn't wanna piss ya off :(

Edited by bcco (see edit history)